1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sir. I briefly owned Resident Evil Alice, and thanks to James Doble of the Hot Toys Podcast I got to photograph The Crow and Indiana Jones, but that's it so far.

I see. Well I own the Crow figure and love it. Indiana I want but passing because the likeness is not very good.

Tonto's worth the cash he's going for now. I highly recommend him. Just saying.

Those idiots hot toys make sure you get approval before you decide to make the figure . I consider this figure as a set you need both.

Tonto with his brother's:

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

IMG_4530.jpg

So...is SSC giving these away for free now? I ordered the chitauri with the refund code. I just got a processing notice and it has Tonto on it as well. I looked at the invoice. My total is 420 minus a $248 discount. WTF? Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: Yeah I just checked that e-mail you get right after you place an order and only the chitauri is on it.

That'd be a hell of a bonus!

I get mine this weekend. I'm so psyched to get to play with such a boutique item (I almost never get my hands on Hot Toys or Sideshow figures) that I keep having to remind myself the figure's a mess, so I won't be too disappointed.

hey, yeah it happened to me too. I ordered the Bat Armory full set yesterday with the 20% coupon and i got Tonto for free. Nice gift sideshow!

Is this the first time SS has given stuff away? Tonto must have sold even worse than we thought. Which means zero hope of the Ranger (as if we didn't already know).

Back