Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic! Does anybody know if the codex will be included for sure? Haven't been in this thread for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1469955_548839828523888_761519796_n.jpg

So who's gonna be the first to peek under the tunic and show us what the under suit is like. I'm curious if he has the full kryptonian under suit with the lines and s logo or not.

Be an interesting display option with the codec since that's what he was wearing when he retrieved it.

8314_548839825190555_262861235_n.jpg

That looks to be the case. You can see that the edge of the sculpt has a huge gap between it and the neck.

Can't tell but no surprise if it does have a giraffe neck.

Camera/angle taken distortion...relax all till we see more pics

It's happened before.....I think. Any other HT veterans with better memory can verify this?

I DO know for certain that when HT started out, their turn arounds were quick like jor el. The time between proto and release were a few months apart, not this 1 year plus crap we've been suffering through for the past few years.

DX12 came out early- most recent one I can recall

So, is this the first time that Hot Toys have got a figure out before/at the same time as the home video release?

It's weird to get something thats still current (ish)..

Kidulttoyshop has his unboxing up.

They use a new twisty stand a la Enterbay NBA Series

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2qMOB0FB_w[/ame]

Haha! I feel your pain! I often buy loose parts to mod, and once in hand, I just build a new fig with them as I can't work myself to risk destroying it! :lol
When I buy extra parts I just go for it. But if I'm repainting something like say an SS figure, I really have to take a moment and think it over before I get to it
Showing you pics of my Faora with her neck broken and arm hanging off will be painful i expect.
do eeet!!
Wow, so he might be releasing on time? Interesting... For a second there, his S emblem looked like the Batman Begins bat symbol... LOL He doesn't come w/ the codex skull or baby Kal right?
comes with the codex but not baby Kal-El
So, is this the first time that Hot Toys have got a figure out before/at the same time as the home video release?

It's weird to get something thats still current (ish)..

indeed but sure is welcome as long as there are no QC issues

Last edited:
Nice that we're getting the codex. I wish the under bodysuit was better detailed still though so that scene where he retrieved it could be better re-created.

I haven't had my 14 day notice from SS about Jor El yet...
So the likelihood of Supes hitting down before the end of December might not be high.
Or did you just mean "in OMG's hands" by the end of Dec?

No, the fact that we've just had something from this license even if it isn't actually Superman is just good enough for me :pfft: :lol

Why oh why did they give him that kind of head/neck joint? Why not just sculpt the damn neck? It's hidden under the armor and robes.

Why oh why did they give him that kind of head/neck joint? Why not just sculpt the damn neck? It's hidden under the armor and robes.

The long sculpted hair will hinder the range of motion the ball-joint provides anyway so it does seem kind of pointless.

Back