Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it! I missed the Super Bowl deal. I was too busy yesterday with house guests and the game itself and never got a chance to visit here yesterday! Oh well. :banghead
Cornerstorecomics has a coupon code for all their instock items (Jor EL being one) for 25% off

Use Code: CLEARITOUT

Guys is Jor Els blue suit the same colour as Supermans? Supes looks much lighter.

Bri

If you're talking figure wise, Jor El's is actually lighter than Superman's.

Are you sure the cornerstore code only works on in stock items. I just tried a pre-order, and it looks like it works. ? I haven't paid for it though.

I just received both my jor el and man of steel figures today and both have amazing quality!! For those of you wondering Jor el's under suit is the exact same color as superman's at least on mine. ive read some say its lighter but mine are the exact same pattern and everything. here are some pics!

Nice comparison shot. Now you confirmed for me that Supes is a lot taller than Jor-El too.

pretty sure they are actually doing 1/6 scale figures now and not 12inch which im all for. As you can see the top of crowe's forehead reaches cavil's eyebrows on both the figures and the actor.

Are you sure the cornerstore code only works on in stock items. I just tried a pre-order, and it looks like it works. ? I haven't paid for it though.
according to their email it's only for in-stock items...it could be a thing where they will either manually change or cancel your order if you use it on a PO
Thank you! I'll give it a shot! :wave
np..hope it works :hi5:

pretty sure they are actually doing 1/6 scale figures now and not 12inch which im all for. As you can see the top of crowe's forehead reaches cavil's eyebrows on both the figures and the actor.

You're right. I didn't realize the 2 actors were that much different in height.

I just received both my jor el and man of steel figures today and both have amazing quality!! For those of you wondering Jor el's under suit is the exact same color as superman's at least on mine. ive read some say its lighter but mine are the exact same pattern and everything. here are some pics!

Great Pix. Such a great likeness to RCrowe. One of HTs best. Henry looks really great too. Cant wait to get mine!! Superman is coming this week, and Jor-El in a few weeks. :)

Just received this guy from a fellow boardie (Thanks Ryno!). Amazing figure. The likeness is so Russel Crowe it's not even funny... one of Hot Toys' best sculpts to date in my opinion. I agree with most others... the stand is huge and the posing armature is unweildy and bizarre for this figure, but owell. The figure is an awesome addition and I'm glad I went for him. He will look great with my Cavill Supes arriving in a couple weeks:clap.

A few pics.

These stands are indeed large and flexible. I can't help but think of this when I first opened mine....

necachannard.gif

Just received this guy from a fellow boardie (Thanks Ryno!). Amazing figure. The likeness is so Russel Crowe it's not even funny... one of Hot Toys' best sculpts to date in my opinion. I agree with most others... the stand is huge and the posing armature is unweildy and bizarre for this figure, but owell. The figure is an awesome addition and I'm glad I went for him. He will look great with my Cavill Supes arriving in a couple weeks:clap.

A few pics.

Good god those pics look like the real deal. Amazing! Was that repainted or is it just lighting?

Good god those pics look like the real deal. Amazing! Was that repainted or is it just lighting?

No re painting, figure is stock. He's spectacular, isn't he??? I have him set up in a bookshelf with lights I installed above and the lighting just tends to look great.

No re painting, figure is stock. He's spectacular, isn't he??? I have him set up in a bookshelf with lights I installed above and the lighting just tends to look great.
He is awesome, I have him too. My pics don't look as good though, lol.

What is this plastic S I keep seeing people using as background in their pics.... is this something that comes with the figure? It isnt the stand on its side is it? Just curious.

It is the metal case to the Man of Steel Collectible Blu-Ray set. Works perfectly as a nice backdrop! It even comes with a nice, relatively sturdy acrylic stand that attaches to the case magnetically for display. I had mine set up using that originally but it was way too low on the shelf, so I rigged up a way to hang mine from the display case almost like hanging a picture on a wall and it made for a great display.

Back