Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should arrive tomorrow. Excited for it though I wish we had Superman at the same time to go with him. Still haven't gotten around to ordering General Zod but am thinking of using the current Sideshow coupon for him.

are the modern life head sculpts not available yet ,as you haven't got yours in hand yet ,or are you waiting ,like me lol ,to see if anyone offers a hot toys like painted non resin version ,im looking at you enter bay lol

No, they're not available yet!:(

And honestly, I'm starting to get uneasy about it. Not because they're late, but because of the cheap excuses they give us every time!

They should have been available 4 weeks ago. Then they said they were checking them for QC issues (loose heads), then they said everything was fine. Then they had printing problems on the boxes so were late, but everything was solved and the heads would be shipped by last Friday (all of them, with shipping notice). Well, we're Tuesday and still no shipping notice!

Dunno, but this all affair is starting to stink big time! Delay is one thing (a given in this niche), cheap excuses? Not so much!:mad:

wow im really sorry to hear that your getting the run around over this ,and thanks for letting me know ,are these the folks you ordered from https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IN-STOCK...d=100005&prg=1048&rk=4&rkt=4&sd=251377624514& ,as i noticed they now list item as instock ,i think ill adopt a wait and see attitude with this one, i cant imagine that someone wont cast this up and offer a non resin painted version , i hope it works out and you get yours soon ,i look forward to seeing your custom in work in progress or finished form cheers chris

wow im really sorry to hear that your getting the run around over this ,and thanks for letting me know ,are these the folks you ordered from https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IN-STOCK...d=100005&prg=1048&rk=4&rkt=4&sd=251377624514& ,as i noticed they now list item as instock ,i think ill adopt a wait and see attitude with this one, i cant imagine that someone wont cast this up and offer a non resin painted version , i hope it works out and you get yours soon ,i look forward to seeing your custom in work in progress or finished form cheers chris

Thanks for your concern!

Yes, that's them!

I still think they're legit because they have several "official" sellers, so unless they want to con a lot of people, they are probably just late. Besides, Toria, who runs Modern life is a member on this board

Anyway, I share your opinion that as soon as HeadPlay gets their hands on this, vinyl painted versions will be available, but will it be necessary by then? After all, pending any delays, we're only two months way from the actual HT release... And the hs copies that are sure to flood the market as soon as it hits the stores, :yess:

Just had my 'early processing' email from SSC. Sadly as this month would be only my first FLEXPAY payment, it amounts to asking me for the total cost all in one go!! :slap

Sideshow score:

Grateful for the offer..................+1000 points
Good thinking............................-1,000,000 points

Just had my 'early processing' email from SSC. Sadly as this month would be only my first FLEXPAY payment, it amounts to asking me for the total cost all in one go!! :slap

Sideshow score:

Grateful for the offer..................+1000 points
Good thinking............................-1,000,000 points

SAME Here! I will just pay it each month. So I will get him closer to supes.

Just received Jor- el today, i'm very impressed. Another home run by Hot Toys. The sculpt and paint work is awesome in person, and it doesn't look waxy or overly soft like some have claimed. The costume tailoring is amazing, as is the detail on his undersuit. Overall it's a must have for any Superman or Man of Steel fans. Here's Hoping Superman turns out just as good.

Pick up my Jor-El today from the UPS. And i have to say I'm pleased with him in hand. The sculpt is spot on. I really like the outfit and the wire cape. Opens up a lot of posing options. Just the main complaint that everyone has is the base. And why make it so huge lol :slap

jor4_zpsdf5fa75e.jpg

jor1_zps69e261e8.jpg

Got mine today as well. Just a fantastic figure all around. Great likeness and the outfit is very nicely made. He's standing next to the Brando Jor-El along with the Reeve Superman. Can't wait for the Cavill Superman to join them. This is also making me wish HT would do a Terence Stamp Zod to have as a counterpart to the Michael Shannon one when that comes out.

Got mine today too. It's waiting for me at home. Can't wait to open!

Just received Jor- el today, i'm very impressed. Another home run by Hot Toys. The sculpt and paint work is awesome in person, and it doesn't look waxy or overly soft like some have claimed. The costume tailoring is amazing, as is the detail on his undersuit. Overall it's a must have for any Superman or Man of Steel fans. Here's Hoping Superman turns out just as good.

Glad to hear it :yess:

Back