Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just from my initial inspection at my desk this figure looks amazing. I cant wait until this evening when I get home to put it all together.

I'm thinking about buying just the head for a suit bash with a regular or narrow body. The neck adapter looked like a slim, but could I get a confirmation from someone that has this before I buy parts?

Last edited:
After getting him home and all put together and posed I am extremely happy with this figure. It looks great on display.

You want a pic of the neck joint piece?

I've seen the the ebay pics, and probably should have asked does the bottom of the original neck joint fit directly on a regular/narrow? My thinking jumped ahead to maybe the ttm22 adaptor would be a good substitute if not since the top looked similar :slap

I've seen the the ebay pics, and probably should have asked does the bottom of the original neck joint fit directly on a regular/narrow? My thinking jumped ahead to maybe the ttm22 adaptor would be a good substitute if not since the top looked similar :slap

The neck part on the Three SS heads i have all fit on the standard HT/bootleg neck pegs.

I just bought this guy and damn his pants are so tight.. How the hell am I to do any good poses.. :(

Can't wait to get my new TTM21 body for this guy...

storms_zps90596c76.png

No offense, but that first pic looks like a HT body to me. Haven't bought any recent SS figures though so if they do look like that, no offense and SS has come a long way.

Ahhh.
So when you cryptically said *SS* in the Storm Shadow thread you actually meant Sideshow?

I read a few posts back to see if anyone was talking about any Sideshow products and when i saw nothing, i assumed you meant Storm Shadow.

No offense, but that first pic looks like a HT body to me. Haven't bought any recent SS figures though so if they do look like that, no offense and SS has come a long way.

Huh???? The first body IS a Hot Toys body. This is after all a HT Storm Shadow we are talking about. The Sideshow body (pro) sucks.

Back