Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's my storm shadow pic, enjoy

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This figure looks absolutely phenomenal !! I love the hand with the Chinese star you get !! I'll have this tomorrow !!

I thought my gun holster was missing a top strap ,but he doesnt have one. I like his top ninja outfit and masked hs is amazing same with unmasked ,but wont use ever. The ninja stars are nice and sai's .... I pretty much wont mess with much because he's all white unless use glove's only for him. Only gripe is he's all white and afraid of getting him dirty other then that a very cool presence with snake eyes together. Very happy to have my ninjas back again.

I'll be looking forward to your pictures.

Sorry, man. I don't have this on PO. While I admire the figure as it's really well-executed, I'm not really a fan of the costume design. It's not the movie -- I don't care whether the movie's bad as long as I love the character and its design (like most Predators). Among the Retaliation figures, this is the only one I might not get (if I get to snag a Joe Colton at a good price). Still, a good figure is a good figure, and this Storm Shadow is really well-made.:clap

Back