Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decide on a simple pose. Found that it works good for both characters. Ninjas don't have to flex muscle.. Their appearance alone gives them a presence.

ebe3e8ap.jpg

You are talking about the one at the top right? I knew it should be at the bottom but I liked it up top with the swords. I wish both would fit at the top but there is not enough room.

You are talking about the one at the top right? I knew it should be at the bottom but I liked it up top with the swords. I wish both would fit at the top but there is not enough room.

Yeah. The thing is, with the angle they are at, it works out better to have them on the bottom.
But go nuts, lol, if you prefer that.

Is there a good body to use with the unmasked sculpt and the suit and tie? Stormy seems to have much more of a tan than even Wolverine.

Thanks, that looks like it should work out great! SS can borrow some hands from Wolverine or Tony until I find some closer matches.

Nice display, too.

Yes, I did...

005.jpg

The character has absolutely grown on me.

Bad movie, bad story, bad acting, bad almost everything.

But Byung-hun Lee is awesome, and the figure is absolutely outstanding.

Nice pose. I've never even seen the movie! Lol.. I heard enough bad things about it to stay away but that didn't stop me from picking up this guy. Awesome design!

Nice pose. I've never even seen the movie! Lol.. I heard enough bad things about it to stay away but that didn't stop me from picking up this guy. Awesome design!

It's not as bad as the first one was. A bit more of a live action cartoon that the first one was. With stronger ties to the cartoon than before.
Still *kind of* bad, but not *as bad* as the first one.
Worth a watch. You might be surprised!

I'm going to check it out tomorrow then. Hopefully it does not make me want to go buy some of the other characters! Lol

I'm going to check it out tomorrow then. Hopefully it does not make me want to go buy some of the other characters! Lol

Most of the figures are still available at retail or less.
Here in the UK, Forbidden planet sold off their allocation of Joe Colton for £50/$83 before shipping(Although i wasn't able to get in on that deal).
I have Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Joe Colton(Which i still have boxed) and a spare Snake eyes boxed i picked up in a trade.
I am half tempted to just get Roadblock and complete the set.
But Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are the real icons in my eyes. So i might just sell off my Colton and Snake Eyes spare.

It's not a great movie, but it's still a fun way to kill an afternoon. Definitely about as silly as I remember the cartoon.

I've got a body on the way for the unmasked head and suit, as well as a second more casual look. Might pick up Snake-Eyes to go with him, too bad the movies skipped out on revealing his face or giving him the rubber mask disguise he used in the comics.

Back