1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
525434_427844757299765_2004214955_n.jpg

its out in HK

Naaaaaaaaaaah!
You can't start the prison break with that one, it has no gun! :D
Your battle for Gotham is already lost, Bane!

Would have been a definite buy if they would have made it one of the custom Tumblers. Still looks good though, and appears to have the black rims that the original never got! :gah:

Looks cool eh mate, i liked the residue stains nice bit of weathering that. Would have looked a bit rubbish if it was brand spanking new looking. They have to look as if they have seen action :wink1:

Looks like HT really satisfies us with that! Happy all the residue stains really seem to come out very nice in production, like on the previewed one! :yess:

Last edited:
I quite like that box art. Quite fitting for the film with the snow falling. Looks cool. Can't believe this is out already. Really wanted to pick it up but don't have the money or space. Struggling with somewhere to put the black version and the bat pod as it is. Looks great though. Looking forward to more pics starting to turn up.

And with those photos, i just paid it off. I saw the photos and im taken back by how detailed it is. It truly is a spectacular piece I cant wait to own.

Back