Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Whiplash off of Ebay this week, hoping to add this guy as well very soon! I plan on setting them up along with War Machine with some sort of framed photo from the movie behind them as a backdrop.

DSC00376_zps59bf125f.jpg

can??

You guys are gonna bankrupt my arse. lol. Thanks for the link and the offer. I've got to wait until the smoke settles before I can pick something up.

I just got mine in the mail from the fine folks at toys2net just under the wire as they moving up in price a bit.
However can someone tell me if the power of the arc light on the chest is the same that lights up the eyes?
My eyes are not turning on from the switch behind the neck - and I think I found all the removable small plastic battery 'slips' . Is there 2 battery plastic slips on the back? the hands were no problem. Thanks

There should actually be a plastic strip in the neck to remove if I recall correctly? You might have to unscrew it and rejig the batteries though, I had to do that with my War Machine to get the eye lights to work. You just need the worlds smallest screwdriver! :lol

Good luck!

ah - never mind, didn't realize you had to pop his head off to get to that strip - it was there and all is good now!

Quick question to other Mark V owners. Not sure if its just me being paranoid but is some of the red paintwork matt and a greyish red rather than a gloss and full red in some places on the non battle damaged arms? mainly on the outer arm.lower arm and the shoulder pads? Could someone check theirs for me? I fear the paint may be fading on mine but if its part of the paint job you would put my mind at rest :)

Got this along with my Mark 2 today. Was a very happy day. :yess:
I love the battle damage arm on this figure.
I know some people don't like this suit but I love how different it is from your typical red and gold suit. It's a nice twist.

HotToys-IronMan001_zpscc4eb378.jpg

HotToys-IronMan006_zps4c4538a2.jpg

HotToys-IronMan003_zps0833bef9.jpg

HotToys-IronMan005_zps088ada1d.jpg

Nice pics! I have the Mk VI and War Machine, not really interested in too many other Iron Man suits, depending on what comes out from the new movie.

BUT....I do want this one, because like you said, it's very different and really stands out from the rest.

Congrats!

Back