Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much are these selling for these days in the US, im looking on ebay and looks like all of them are coming from the over seas market

hi, i apologize if this had been asked before, did anyone have tried re-painting this figure to correct the "grey" chrome to match that of the movie "brushed stainless steel" effect?
HT will surely make correction in their ver 2.0, might be "deliberate" as well in the 1st place, another reason to make a ver. 2.0 upgrade, imo... :)

Congrats.
I'm still loving this armor. The BD arm is amazing, especially when you can see Stark's blue racing suit underneath. :yess:

That's my favorite part of this piece, the exposed blue suit parts. I still would've liked to see the rumored/cancelled Race Suit Tony that HT mentioned.

I'd would say that with all other pieces coming out, and the fact that this one is still available in a couple of retail stores, I don't see HT visiting the Mark V anytime soon, if at all. But who knows with HT.

That's my favorite part of this piece, the exposed blue suit parts. I still would've liked to see the rumored/cancelled Race Suit Tony that HT mentioned.

Just took these:

7665802348_31b6effc3a_b.jpg

7665802982_d3797a07a0_b.jpg

If I'm not wrong this comes with handcuffs right? Don't see it on the specs or in any of the pics.

Were the handcuffs added to go with the whiplash fig?

i love the suit. my only problem with it is the silver is not shiny enough. i'd actually really love to see a v2 of this using the same silver paint they used for the mark ii armor unleashed.

i love the suit. my only problem with it is the silver is not shiny enough. i'd actually really love to see a v2 of this using the same silver paint they used for the mark ii armor unleashed.

True.
Many others here, including myself, have expressed the same thing. Still, doesn't stop me from staring at it on my shelf. I love this figure but I think one of the reasons it's under-appreciated is because of the color issue.

6361435165_d37f22030f_b.jpg

True.
Many others here, including myself, have expressed the same thing. Still, doesn't stop me from staring at it on my shelf. I love this figure but I think one of the reasons it's under-appreciated is because of the color issue.

yeah, i too have it displayed, and with whiplash.

Back