Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was stuck to the hand too, just had to be careful prying it off. As for the joints the hardest to get movement for me was the torso and the thighs. Usually during inspection, i try to get the articulation going as carefully as I can.
The replacement I received was not as glossy as the other parts and it had the black mist but that part as other people have said is part of the worn look and I am happy with it. My old one had the pinkish faded look and looked like it the paint process was not finished.

The only problem I had was switching the left arm light off. It was still partially lit. Just as well I kept the clear plastic tabs. Reinsert and killed the power completely. First I've had that problem.

_____

Bleach those pants Vodoun!!:lecture

just signed for mine today and after unboxing im glad to say absolutely no issues and liking the overall look,paint and pretty much everything about this mark!good job and roll on ironmonger:clap

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

I got this set to come on Monday from SSC. Fairly psyched about it. Not psyched that my last payment with tax and shipping is about the cost of 2 flex payments.

Nice pics Josh ! I just got excited :lol ....I just got home from the post office with my MKIV and V and waiting at the door was the MKVI :panic::panic::panic:...the delivery guy just left him there. Wasn't expecting him to be here until Monday with Batman.

I got this set to come on Monday from SSC. Fairly psyched about it. Not psyched that my last payment with tax and shipping is about the cost of 2 flex payments.

Nice! Didn't realize you got 2 as well.

Nice pics Josh ! I just got excited :lol ....I just got home from the post office with my MKIV and V and waiting at the door was the MKVI :panic::panic::panic:...the delivery guy just left him there. Wasn't expecting him to be here until Monday with Batman.

Thank ya! Pretty pleased with how the pics came out. That's a nice Iron Man haul for sure. Congrats!

Back