Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha the unzipping sound is what we all will be making when this figure arrives!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

cannot wait to get it and also to see OMGs pics!

IMGP0859.JPG

2011-09-01.jpg

Part 1 Box Art

Part 2 Quick Snap

The pics make the figure look a little underwhelming imo...OMG we await your pics!

Nothing to worry about. Pick up 2 and they are dame perfect! :panic:

Here are a few quick snap :panic:

313041df.jpg

a8dbff0e.jpg

06df0d91.jpg

out of curiosity, whats the rest of the box like, does it have an outer sleeve which slides off like Mark IV and VI or is it different?

Guess he should look skinny, at least as compared with the other Marks. After all how much bulk can you put around yourself especially when its just a convertible suitcase that you can wear :)

I know he should look skinnier then the other marks, but there is still meant to be a man inside a race suit under that armor ..it just look's like the Mark III's thin waist all over again, that said it does look better in Omg's pics.. i will have to think about this one, if i'm buying it i will certainly be buying from the last batch just in case.

Nothing to worry about. Pick up 2 and they are dame perfect! :panic:

Here are a few quick snap :panic:

313041df.jpg

a8dbff0e.jpg

06df0d91.jpg

Damn...goes to show that angles and lighting can make a good figure look bad, or even better. Thanks OMG!

Wondeful pictures by OMG especially with the Mark V figure's head looking downwards.
I wonder if the torso of the figure is articulated like the Mark IV and the Mark VI???:pray:

Back