Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this going to be one of those figures that if I dont PO him now hell be lost forever? Or should I wait for more pics and then order him then? Im just so hesitant since he looks so bloody skinny right now and the paint apps.

Is this going to be one of those figures that if I dont PO him now hell be lost forever? Or should I wait for more pics and then order him then? Im just so hesitant since he looks so bloody skinny right now and the paint apps.

If you have any desire to get it, then Pre-order. Iron Man figures aren't exactly known for sticking around retail after they're released.

I want this figure but I'm okay with the delays, there is a lot of ____ hitting soon and I could use the breathing room.

If you have any desire to get it, then Pre-order. Iron Man figures aren't exactly known for sticking around retail after they're released.

I like the skinniness

In the film this suit was quite slim fitting anyway, presumably because it had less features or power than his normal suit and was emergency only

It's one of my faves

I like the skinniness

In the film this suit was quite slim fitting anyway, presumably because it had less features or power than his normal suit and was emergency only

It's one of my faves

Indeed.
Looks pretty accurate to me other than the color of the silver. Should be a bit more reflective instead of matte.

One of my favorite scenes in the entire movie. :yess:

Hummmm..u guys think Whiplash price will go up after this come out?
That's a great question.
It will all depend on the demand of the figure.

I can see people buying the Mk.V and still not want to get the Whiplash figure simply because they want to collect only the armors.

Chances are, it might! Mark V suit came up just once in the movie and can be associated only with Whiplash in the scene at Monaco. And if you're planning to, ever, purchase Bishart's diorama or create one of your own F1 race scene, you will have to get Whiplash to complete it! :)

Hummmm..u guys think Whiplash price will go up after this come out?

That's a great question.
It will all depend on the demand of the figure.

I can see people buying the Mk.V and still not want to get the Whiplash figure simply because they want to collect only the armors.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered my IM yesterday and just pick up Whiplash on ebay for $200shipped...Why not :)

Chances are, it might! Mark V suit came up just once in the movie and can be associated only with Whiplash in the scene at Monaco. And if you're planning to, ever, purchase Bishart's diorama or create one of your own F1 race scene, you will have to get Whiplash to complete it! :)
Good points.

My advice to him: just get Bishart's dio.
His casting and lighted whips for Whiplash are simply amazing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered my IM yesterday and just pick up Whiplash on ebay for $200shipped...Why not :)
Good move.
The only reason I purchased Whiplash (still sealed in unopened box, btw) was because I wanted my Mk.V to have a sparring buddy. :D

So I just recently fell in love with HT's so this will be my first Ironman...yea I really wish I would have started earlier cause the Mark I is a thing of beauty...but you win some you loose some. I love the section of Iron man 2 where this suit is put to use against whiplash.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XistIBFDw-g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XistIBFDw-g[/ame]

So I just recently fell in love with HT's so this will be my first Ironman...yea I really wish I would have started earlier cause the Mark I is a thing of beauty...but you win some you loose some. I love the section of Iron man 2 where this suit is put to use against whiplash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XistIBFDw-g

Welcome to the crack house! :rock

Back