Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure? I was just able to complete the entire check out process up until the confirm order page

I think there is some issue with Chrome. I tried in IE and it was pretty easy. Thanks for the info man. :hi5:

Thanks qbomb71. As awesome as Sideshow is, I get hot toys from them only if they have an exclusive.

Anyone got any new pics? Still very on the fence about this figure, doesnt look shinny enough to me.

Anyone got any new pics? Still very on the fence about this figure, doesnt look shinny enough to me.

I'm going to call it right now, the delay is due to them redoing the shiny silver parts.. I think the new Cap Shield is a good indication of what they can do for the silver plating on Mark V.

It's shinny enough imo but the silver parts should be reflective.

simoniz-chrome-paint-hi.jpg

:monkey1

CSC ships it in another box and protects it, good place to order

Not that CSC needs ANOTHER vouch, but they've been TOP NOTCH with me every time. I've only ever dealt with the physical store, rather than online, but they have been very, very good.

Well damn, at this rate the MK II won't be out until this time next year.

Sooo nice n sick n I saw someone on eBay selling it already ?? I thought it is pre order only ??

Back