Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*****JUST POSTED ON FB VIA TOY HUNTERS******

**Hot Toys及Toy Hunters保留最終決定權。

After much expectation, the Mark V Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie will be released soon!

Because this is one of our company’s most complicated products, each product has undergone over hundred steps of production and painting process. Therefore, there may be little discrepancy between each of the product. We hope that fans can be understandable and noted that we are aiming at producing high quality products as a whole and focusing on the interestingness of the products, so shall not just focus on picking the imperfection.

Besides, since this product has obvious battle damaged effects on the armor, the scratches appeared are parts of the effects only.

Our company has invested more resources and strengthened the manpower on the quality control before the products are released in market.
If there are serious and obvious problems of the products, we are willing to provide replacement services.
If there are just minor discrepancy which does not affect the outlook of the figure, our company shall reserve the right on replacement decision.

We hope that fans will like this product and appreciate our efforts devoted to developing this complicated product.

If there is any query, please don’t hesitate to consult our store staff.

**Hot Toys and Toy Hunters reserve the right for final decisions.

333836_10150290527072825_171015147824_7838900_6116535_o.jpg

I Added The Picture That Was Included On The Post!
And I Noticed They Also Show, What Seems Like The Actual Packaging! Sweet!

*****JUST POSTED ON FB VIA TOY HUNTERS******

**Hot Toys及Toy Hunters保留最終決定權。

After much expectation, the Mark V Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie will be released soon!

Because this is one of our company’s most complicated products, each product has undergone over hundred steps of production and painting process. Therefore, there may be little discrepancy between each of the product. We hope that fans can be understandable and noted that we are aiming at producing high quality products as a whole and focusing on the interestingness of the products, so shall not just focus on picking the imperfection.

Besides, since this product has obvious battle damaged effects on the armor, the scratches appeared are parts of the effects only.

Our company has invested more resources and strengthened the manpower on the quality control before the products are released in market.
If there are serious and obvious problems of the products, we are willing to provide replacement services.
If there are just minor discrepancy which does not affect the outlook of the figure, our company shall reserve the right on replacement decision.

We hope that fans will like this product and appreciate our efforts devoted to developing this complicated product.

If there is any query, please don’t hesitate to consult our store staff.

**Hot Toys and Toy Hunters reserve the right for final decisions.

333836_10150290527072825_171015147824_7838900_6116535_o.jpg

Better get ready to see some issue on this figure :monkey1

Anyway, TFS this info Zeniff! :)

That was something I'd expect Enterbay to release not Hot Toys. :monkey1

Oh well, I guess it's time to start praying for a minty Mark V. Good luck ladies & gents, let the lottery begin! :yess:

I'm just not worried at all. I think some of that is to calm people who freaked out about the weathering on the Mark IV and VI more than anything.

I'm just not worried at all. I think some of that is to calm people who freaked out about the weathering on the Mark IV and VI more than anything.

Quoted for truth.
These guys make some awesome collectible figures.In my experience SO FAR,i have had no QC issues.Not saying it wont happen,but i have faith in Hot Toys to make this one of the most sort after Iron Man figures.

This part is a bit odd:

"If there are serious and obvious problems of the products, we are willing to provide replacement services.
If there are just minor discrepancy which does not affect the outlook of the figure, our company shall reserve the right on replacement decision."

The problem is that what 1 consumer thinks is minor another may think is major, and HT will play judge and jury on any QC cases regardless.

Hmm can be the case as well. :monkey1

It will be interesting to see the people's reaction in HK on the 1st week of release on this figure.

Quoted for truth.
These guys make some awesome collectible figures.In my experience SO FAR,i have had no QC issues.Not saying it wont happen,but i have faith in Hot Toys to make this one of the most sort after Iron Man figures.

HT has had issues. Its one of those they're not perfect but I think this is to just calm folks nerves a bit.

This part is a bit odd:

"If there are serious and obvious problems of the products, we are willing to provide replacement services.
If there are just minor discrepancy which does not affect the outlook of the figure, our company shall reserve the right on replacement decision."

The problem is that what 1 consumer thinks is minor another may think is major, and HT will play judge and jury on any QC cases regardless.

It is odd but its something that SS or HT has to deal with on any item.
Hmm can be the case as well. :monkey1

It will be interesting to see the people's reaction in HK on the 1st week of release on this figure.

Yeah, I'm curious to see the reaction. I mean what it looked like at comic-con was pure awesomeness.

I generally dont have a bad word to say about HT as their QC is better than most but this is an almighty ____ up on their part if they have released the figures with issues that they were previously aware of.
Not sure about anyone else but i'm displaying mine non BD and want the option to do so and not be forced to use the BD parts coz of some paint app issue.
Good luck to all who bought this but this is like the first rumblings of Katrina...

I generally dont have a bad word to say about HT as their QC is better than most but this is an almighty ____ up on their part if they have released the figures with issues that they were previously aware of.
Not sure about anyone else but i'm displaying mine non BD and want the option to do and not be forced to use the BD parts coz of some paint app issue.
Good luck to all who bought this but this is like the first rumblings of Katrina...

HAHAHAHA So True:lol

I hope there are not any major issues with the Mark V as I pre-ordered him through Sideshow where you have to pay a 20 dollar non-refundable deposit. I'm not too worried really I mean I've seen a lot of Hot Toys products and even if there are some minor issues they still end up being a pretty damn good product. Now on the Mark IV and VI I hope there isn't any major issues with them as I just recently purchased them and should probably be here by next week. What is this weathering issue about them I am hearing about?

This part is a bit odd:

You're misunderstanding the point of what they're saying

They aren't saying there are issues with the figure, they're just asking people not to freak out if their figure isn't exactly the same as all the others since they have all kinds of different things that they do to the figure. All the weathering and damage means it's very difficult to do the figure exactly the same way every time.

Their point is that if you just complain that stuff like the weathering isn't the same as others then they aren't going to replace it. But if there's an actual issue, then they will.

looks like you WERE WRONG after all.:exactly:

Yeah...the guy I talked to was wrong. What probably happened was that he saw the fig on display and automatically assumed it was on sale. He knows nothing about this hobby so I won't hold it against him. The "don't ever doubt me" bit was obviously a joke, but I wasn't expecting anyone here who is taking these boards about 12-inch dolls way too seriously to catch on.

You're misunderstanding the point of what they're saying

They aren't saying there are issues with the figure, they're just asking people not to freak out if their figure isn't exactly the same as all the others since they have all kinds of different things that they do to the figure. All the weathering and damage means it's very difficult to do the figure exactly the same way every time.

Their point is that if you just complain that stuff like the weathering isn't the same as others then they aren't going to replace it. But if there's an actual issue, then they will.

...exactly my thoughts ... good point :clap

Back