Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some owners had problems swapping the hands, whereby the whole wrist peg and light assembly would come out of the forearm. I do not know how prevalent this problem is and have not encountered it myself.

I love the Mk.V, and like many here, it's one of my favorites too.
The idea of being able to bring it along as a briefcase is awesome.

The Hot Toys figure, on the other hand, wasn't executed correctly. Of the minor issues it has, I think the worst is the silver paint. It really needed to have a more mirror-like finish. Not necessarily chrome, but certainly not the matte silver they used. :slap

Some owners had problems swapping the hands, whereby the whole wrist peg and light assembly would come out of the forearm. I do not know how prevalent this problem is and have not encountered it myself.

Mine came right off even when I was careful. Both wrists too.

I love the Mk.V, and like many here, it's one of my favorites too.
The idea of being able to bring it along as a briefcase is awesome.

The Hot Toys figure, on the other hand, wasn't executed correctly. Of the minor issues it has, I think the worst is the silver paint. It really needed to have a more mirror-like finish. Not necessarily chrome, but certainly not the matte silver they used. :slap

yeah thats my biggest problem with this armor and the MK2

yeah thats my biggest problem with this armor and the MK2

What are you talking about with the Mark II?!?!? The paint on that is completely fine. Do you know how ****** a mirrorball finish would look on that figure in a month just by holding and posing it? The second it would get wiped for fingerprints it would get scratched to hell.

Iron Man  2008 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.02.02_[2014.07.10_14.43.53].jpg

I am curious when I see this picture.
Does Mark V look this shiny?
10400851_807794602585548_25632949677299741_n.jpg

That's definitely a repaint. I redid mine, using Bare Metal Foil, paint, powders and other stuff. Looks much better than that grey plastic

DSC_2545.jpg

Back