Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All,

It looks like Sideshow got another shipment of Alice. I just bought a figure a few moments ago. If any of you missed out on it and want to grab it, probably the best place to get it with the free shipping.

Regards

download23.jpg

I think it's from Brother Pro. LOL I still need boots... :(
That looks outstanding very nice work!

Little late to the party on this one, but I got it for a heck of a price from a boardie. Love alice, my favorite female right now, which is surprizing. Yeah she has a ba-donka-donk going on in the rear, but the figure is a lot of fun.

Anyone on the fence on this figure should jump. Had one on hold because of clearence sale, but canceled because I got a better deal. Probably still worth the clearence price at most shops that still have them.

Little late to the party on this one, but I got it for a heck of a price from a boardie. Love alice, my favorite female right now, which is surprizing. Yeah she has a ba-donka-donk going on in the rear, but the figure is a lot of fun.

Funny... I'm just watching the Afterlife Blu-ray with the commentary on. Paul W.S. Anderson was talking about the ideas for the costume (a stunt harness), and the straps around her legs were mentioned.

He said Milla referred to them as a "butt bra", which she thought was a good idea!

So, big butt Alice is okay, because the straps are giving her some lift!

I still love this figure.

Just bought this on Ebay for a really good price. Always wanted it because I like Milla, not because I'm a fan of the movies (I'm not). But the figure is a great likeness from the pics I've seen online, and it comes with some good accessories.

Now they gotta do a Leeloo figure!

I always wanted this figure but never pulled the trigger. I don't really have a place in my collection for it. congrats on getting it at a good price!

I wished Hot Toys would go back and make new versions of Leon and Chris, and make a S.T.A.R.S. version of Jill, also finally make a Claire figure. Going back on the secondary market for some of these figures that have already been made is a nightmare.

the fact HT put HD in the title of the Ada figure gives me hope that its in reference to the HD re-releases to the games of both ps3 and 360 and thus we may get new characters from old games.

We could also get away with using the RE4 Ada figure as the Ada from retribution. now all we need is retribution Alice. Though "?" could end up being her.

I love my Alice, got her out her box again last night & put all the weapons on her & she poses so well, Very very underrated figure & i cannot understand why so many people passed on her, the way its looking she will be the only Movie version Res Evil figure were gonna get from HT. I'm not interested in the Video game versions. If HT never do Jill in the battle suit again i might pick up the Video game version, I'm still holding out hope they go back & make some iconic characters from the movies. The Upcoming Ada looks quite good & the sculpt is not that far away from the movie version so might be bought if theres no more movie figures :)

I really wouldnt doddle about getting the Battlesuit Figure if you are even tempted by it. Ive got Alice and battlesuit Jill stood side by side a foot away from me now and she is a terrific figure. And all RE figures end up £200 as minimum prices you will find them. BS Jill will be the same! I couldnt reccommend it highly enough

She is a lot like Alice. Multiple looks, lots of weapons and great play value.

Hey mate, i nearly did get the jill Battle suit a few weeks ago, I had set my heart on getting her then all of a sudden i blew all my budget on the DX12 & the bat Pod as i was aware these would sell out before i could save up for them, I can still get Jill for about £120 from a shop in Switzerland. I think i held back hoping that HT teased with something from retribution, but so far theres no word on anything.

I think it came out ages ago that HT have no more intention to make anything from the movies. Its not fresh in my memory any more but i think the chances are slim :-/. Even though i would love a Retribution Alice

its really quite sad that they have just forgot about the movies im sure there enough of us that would be over the moon if they announced something, at least there still offering an odd Video game version though i do like the Ada that's coming out this year it would not look out of place with the movie Alice.just hate those visible joints on the body.
I love Extinction & quite tempted to get the Brother Productions Alice for the outfit & weapons & prob just get a spare Afterlife sculpt. Wish i was good at sculpting hair as i don't want the same hair style on every Alice & her hair is more blonde on extinction. Gonna be an expensive year i think lol Ive put funds aside for Catwoman, Now i want Baby doll & amber & jill battle suit & possibly Ada. I'd love them to go back & finish off the rest of the girls from sucker punch, movie was good i thought but most hate it, but the figures would be a must :)

If you did get the Bro pro Alice set (which i think is about £111 posted on ebay somewhere with the body and head in the set with the weapons, maybe the listing has ended and is awaiting to be relisted) you could always have the scarf wrapped around her head and her wearing a pair of goggles as seen in several parts of the movie. She spent alot of the time with her head covered up whilst in the desert if you are too worried about her hair and an excuse not to show it :p

yeah i did think that the other day when i watched it again, I was thinking to just have the scarf wrapped on her bonce, Been looking around for some goggles similar to the ones she has but no luck yet. They look like welders goggles to me, Would have loved to have that BMW K1200R bike she rides around on, Bloody typical all the 1/6 bikes that minichamps or maisto do are sports bikes grrrrrrrrr haha

Ik eep getting tempted to buy a 1:6 Bike for one of my figures. Because they are greatly sculpted and painted ( i used to have some! )

But then i look at my figures and its like. Yeah the bike would look Cool but Alice didnt ride one like this, nor did any of the video game Characters. And it wouldnt look with with an Alien or Predator sat on it.

Need a perfect excuse!

Ive sat here palying with Alice now. You are right it is a really under rated figure. she is bad arse. I think ill take her to play in the back garden

yeah she needs posed poor girl all lonely, I was debating if to get another so she can pose in the winter jacket but i couldn't justify spending the money just to have her wearing a coat haha. Well with the 1/6 bike i've got the misses to contact BMW HQ in Germany to try & get the original blueprints for the K1200R so i could scale them down or up to 1/6 that's the good thing about having German girlfriend i can get her to torment BMW until they give in & send us what we want. It works out the length of the bike wheel to wheel would be about 36cm in length. I'd prob get a Minichamps 1/6 bike as a base then build onto it oh yeah.

Oh forgot to ask there was a sheva on eBay last week or so & the seller was from whitehaven, was that you selling it ?

Back