Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you have the head in hand you will kind of know what to do just by looking and feeling it. I dropped the head in a jug with boiled water for 2 minutes because the head was kind of like a flexible plastic/almost rubber. I cut right from the center of the neck, up through the face and just to the hairline with a sharp knife so the face split in two. I just cut away the excess chunks of face and neated it up to just be the hair (all this stuff may sound difficult, but having it in hand you will be at ease)

Once the hair is left with no face on it the hair is already a perfect fit. I didnt do anything other than cut everything away and tried it on and im amazed at how well it fit,. it was almost like the head was intentionally done for that purpose.

but be very carefull while cutting the bits of head away if you have a sharp knife or cutting tool. You can get lost in the moment trying to cut at weird angles and end up cutting yourself. I put the knife through my thumb :(

Hope everything healed quickly. Looks like Alice claims another victim though, this time of the living variety! :panic:

You make it sound very easy, I'm gonna try it. Hopefully the kit will arrive quickly as it ships from what I believe is China. :monkey1

It is fairly easy to do im sure you will have no trouble. The clothing is all in that set (bar the skirt) the rest of it you just tinker with a bit to get the desired look.

Good look with it :)

It is fairly easy to do im sure you will have no trouble. The clothing is all in that set (bar the skirt) the rest of it you just tinker with a bit to get the desired look.

Good look with it :)

Do you have any advice of what material to make the skirt from?

I actually asked my mother if she had any spare tops she never used anymore that i could use for material and she said yes so i had a rummage and found a nice shirt which was very stretchy. Not sure of the material. Cut it to about the right length and glued it up one side. (The side that is hidden by the dress going over the right hip) Then i slid it up the figures legs to the arse like asif you were putting an armband on

I actually asked my mother if she had any spare tops she never used anymore that i could use for material and she said yes so i had a rummage and found a nice shirt which was very stretchy. Not sure of the material. Cut it to about the right length and glued it up one side. (The side that is hidden by the dress going over the right hip) Then i slid it up the figures legs to the arse like asif you were putting an armband on

Cool, thank you for all the tips, I really really appreciate it!!:clap:clap

I used my 2nd Alice body on the BrotherProductions Zombiekiller set:)
cb74fbea-13a8-c4f2.jpg

cb74fbea-13d8-ba77.jpg

cb74fbea-13ee-c85c.jpg

cb74fbea-1420-a0be.jpg

I'd like to do that as well... does anybody do "wigs" for the Extinction look?

I cut the hair from the head that comes with the Brother Production Zombie Killer set for my Extinction figure.

I finally got my Resident Evil 1 figure finished and I'm very pleased with it! Thanks again Bakurenoh for pointing me in the direction of the Zombie Huntress set, and the inspiration to do the hair transplant!

08a.jpg
09a-1.jpg

07.jpg

I did the same. It was pretty easy. I didn't use hot water instead I just used a hair dryer.

download1.jpg

Yeah Hot Toy's Alice body and sculpt. I actually have a backup red dress from Brother Pro.

Damn, with the price of the regular female Hot Toys bodies by themselves, I might as well just buy another Alice full figure. I'd still need feet though....

You guys ever try a Phicen seamless body?

So we've heard.

I wouldnt rule it out as a future possibility.

We've had figure announced and cancelled. Figures not announced at all and then at toy fairs you see a fully painted and clothed figure nobody even had a clue was being worked on.

In the Collectible game anything is possible!

Back