Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a little bothered by her butt honestly and was hoping that the upcoming black widow body might be perfect for her since it looks to be thinner and have flatter butt. Breast seems smaller on that body too.

I'm thinking of getting an Alice figure, and I'm wondering:

What are some options for alternative clothing I could use? (I have no attachment to the character, I just think the figure looks great).

If you are willing to put in the work you can buy alternate costumes on ebay to recreate her different looks throughout the movies

dscf1556r.jpg

dscf0731n.jpg

Brother Production put out kits 2 of which are for Alice from the 1st and 3rd movies

Well i hit a wall in my HTs and decided to sell a bunch of them off as you know including all but 2 of my RE figures. If i still had my Extinction and 1 figures id of made a Ninja by now. Its pretty simple. Black catsuit (stretched over the boots) and cut electrical tape or black tape (or thin black rubber) to the right size and pattern and add it to the costume. its pretty basic outside of the hair which you could buy a generic 1:6 pony tail headsculpt to chop the hair off of

I'm working on Claire. I really wanted an RE2 Alice, but yeah... The only issue with the Brother Pro. Extinction outfit is supposed to be darker. I would dye it, but Alice bodies are now pricey.

The baby doll bodies are better given they are now the more affordable body and you can get the feet stumps at the same time to save looking for truetype feet

The Bro pro extinction Alice costume was good enough for me. The darkness is fine the only real tell is there is a fair bit of green on the outfit in the movie like the holsters and straps which are more tan in the figures outfit

BD body is short. Maybe once new the Black Widow body is on eBay I can switch Claire's body since I'm using an Alice body. Plus, at the moment I want to finish Claire and pre-order Catwoman. ;)

BD body is shortish but there is a set'a heels on the Bro Pro Extinction boots ;-)

If the new black widow body has smaller boobs than the original it may be a good fit for claire. She had no arse in code Veronica so maybe a Catwoman would do for her in that. Catwoman may also be a good alice too.

Are you doing blue denim shorts claire or red?

Yeah, I could... but finding female feet is a pain. Plus, Extinction outfits are hard to find.

I might be turning Catwoman into Alice. :monkey3 I passed on BD and BW. I really want CW.

I'm making blue jeans Claire.

I really loved that jacket. Kinda wanna re-make her to have a good play with it again. How come you used the Afterlife boots?

Thanks for the ideas for alternate outfits. My plan is to turn her into an original character, but I'm tentatively planning to keep her outfit and just add a bunch of accessories to it.

Honestly, I'd be fine leaving her as-is, 'cause again, I've never watched the movies and probably never will. However, I know RE fans will see the figure in my photos and not be able to see it as anyone but Alice, naturally.

Of course, at the moment I'm unemployed and living in a Toyota Dolphin, so it's all moot, ha ha ha.

Buy this set

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/custom-m...on_Figures&hash=item2573b3526f#ht_3733wt_1001

Use a Alice ht body and give her truetype feet that connect with ball joints (but try to avoid ttm19). Or you could even use a babydoll body but makesure it comes with the feet stumps attached

Use the boots from the set in the auction.
Black shorts from the auction.

Red dress is wired so strip the metal wire from it (its only one so will take 2 minutes) And once the wire is out the dress is the wrong shape so neatly cut to shape. This is alot easier than it sounds, just cut at an angle leaving her right side of the dress longer and going up at an angle to a shorter left side as you can see the dres is meant to look. It doesnt matter if its a bit tattered along the cut because throughout the movie the dress rips and bits tare off so it works fine.

Use the black jacket from the auction.
I cut the face off of the headsculpt that comes with the auction to use a perfect fitting wig for the HT alice headsculpt.
It comes with black hands you do not need so you can sell them on.
It comes with 2 trademark guns she uses in the auction.

The only thing you will need to do is get some material and cut a skirt like i did, buy a HT base and order the decals from EVILFACE

Honestly, I'd be fine leaving her as-is, 'cause again, I've never watched the movies and probably never will.
Well the figure itself does come with 2 looks. Her black ninja style outfit and her blue jacket that she uses for hiking

Last edited:
Buy this set

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/custom-m...on_Figures&hash=item2573b3526f#ht_3733wt_1001

Use a Alice ht body and give her truetype feet that connect with ball joints (but try to avoid ttm19). Or you could even use a babydoll body but makesure it comes with the feet stumps attached

Use the boots from the set in the auction.
Black shorts from the auction.

Red dress is wired so strip the metal wire from it (its only one so will take 2 minutes) And once the wire is out the dress is the wrong shape so neatly cut to shape. This is alot easier than it sounds, just cut at an angle leaving her right side of the dress longer and going up at an angle to a shorter left side as you can see the dres is meant to look. It doesnt matter if its a bit tattered along the cut because throughout the movie the dress rips and bits tare off so it works fine.

Use the black jacket from the auction.
I cut the face off of the headsculpt that comes with the auction to use a perfect fitting wig for the HT alice headsculpt.
It comes with black hands you do not need so you can sell them on.
It comes with 2 trademark guns she uses in the auction.

The only thing you will need to do is get some material and cut a skirt like i did, buy a HT base and order the decals from EVILFACE

Well the figure itself does come with 2 looks. Her black ninja style outfit and her blue jacket that she uses for hiking

Thank you for the detailed steps, I think I am gonna take a chance and try to do it, my first custom figure of any kind.

Do you have a more detailed process for making so the hair from the headsculpt in that auction will fit the HT Alice head?

When you have the head in hand you will kind of know what to do just by looking and feeling it. I dropped the head in a jug with boiled water for 2 minutes because the head was kind of like a flexible plastic/almost rubber. I cut right from the center of the neck, up through the face and just to the hairline with a sharp knife so the face split in two. I just cut away the excess chunks of face and neated it up to just be the hair (all this stuff may sound difficult, but having it in hand you will be at ease)

Once the hair is left with no face on it the hair is already a perfect fit. I didnt do anything other than cut everything away and tried it on and im amazed at how well it fit,. it was almost like the head was intentionally done for that purpose.

but be very carefull while cutting the bits of head away if you have a sharp knife or cutting tool. You can get lost in the moment trying to cut at weird angles and end up cutting yourself. I put the knife through my thumb :(

Back