Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was wrong with the jacket?

The poppers weren't placed correctly, would not fasten, one was missing and the material inside was slightly torn.

2nd jacket was perfect, although I didn't like the way the fur part sat around the neck, so it's effectively glued down.

Last edited:
Hmm, she does look a bit boss-eyed in the close-up. It rather reminds me of SSC's second Buffy. I was in my retailers when a case of them arrived. I went through them one by one and the only one that wasn't boss-eyed was the one I bought! I still have her now.

I just ordered this figure from sideshow with some reward points figure looks amazing in my opinion.

This baby was delivererd just two hours ago. I'm not really sure about the authenticity of the head sculpt but overall the figure is excellent.

My HT john connor had a completely lazy eye, and is authentic, I think yours is authentic aswell :lecture

Man Im glad I didnt like this figure. I need to save for the next releases.

Et pourtant vous devriez le faire de manière plus professionnelle!
trollsmile.png

I picked mine up yesterday. I'm really impreesed with this one.

I think it looks more like Milla in hand than it does in photo's on the internet.

Here are a few photo's.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

I picked mine up yesterday. I'm really impreesed with this one.

I think it looks more like Milla in hand than it does in photo's on the internet.

Here are a few photo's.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg
THese are the BEST PICS. i 've seen so far!I can't to get this figure!:yess:

Back