Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can he do a Milla head??

Probably, we lost touch years ago.

He showed me an entire album's worth of reference photos he'd taken. If HT artists had that kind of access to their subjects they'd do winners every time. Considering that's not the case, most of the time, they do quite well.

oh well. hot toys need to step up their research game then.

i guess the real WTF is wether this has been the same sculpt all along or not???

it really doesnt look like it though

No, it does make you wonder just how doctored those show photos were though.

The final one does look a bit more like the prototype than those photos showed.

6130573674_5d5dfef946_z.jpg

6130573666_7f543471d7_z.jpg

6130573660_7b6dc06de9_z.jpg

I still think that the proto pics had a better likeness to me , but in this new photos the detail and likeness seems really good

6130573674_5d5dfef946_z.jpg

Valvoliner's pics are the sellers!

Yes, yes, yes! Even I want her now!

Not mine..just borrowed from Toy world forum :lol ... but you're right man, these pictures are the true sellers certainly

Last edited:
I have to admit, I am disappointed that its not "as good as it should be", but its still a fair enough representation on Milla as Alice. Yes for the time and money we should have better (much) but .....I have a non refundable order down so I have to look at the positives or it will drive me loco.

Hate the teeth showing though, will have to have mine facing down.:slap

Back