Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad: It was washed and returned!

I also notice that you failed to mention that you proudly display said thermometer on your mantle.:wink1:

Ah, those were the days... Unfortunately, the Ripley's Believe It or Not collection's long gone. But I gotta say, speaks volumes for your ability to reverse-swallow this in it's entirety:

giant-thermometer-big.jpg

Well since HT doesn't actually use real skin for their figures, I should hope it looks like plastic:cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Right back at you...
6140005488_c10db1d4cb_o.jpg

Looks plastic compared to other HT figures.. But its probably just the pic because other pics of the same figure looks fine...

edit: And Nam you do know that the term "Troll" comes from "Trolling", as in fishing for reactions.. Which is excatly what you do all the ____ing time.. you are the real troll my friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no it's like a wimbeldon match. Wait I have to go fix my sculpted plastic hair so it looks like real hair. Relax....they're just toys!:lol

:cuckoo: Right back at you...
6140005488_c10db1d4cb_o.jpg

Looks plastic compared to other HT figures.. But its probably just the pic because other pics of the same figure looks fine...

Back