Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is butt ugly. :monkey4
I'm glad HT releases first in HK and hopefully we'll get nice in hand pics. If what we're getting is anywhere near that sculpt, I'm cancelling this. My custom Alice looks much better than that.

THE REEVE SUPERMAN
LOOKED EQUALLY AWFUL
IN THE STOREFRONT WINDOW.

Everybody was almost embarrassed to the point where some were arguing they swapped the headsculpts back to the original so as not to admit to being wrong when he was shown at SDCC. TRUST ME. It's the display and the bad pic. You can barely even see her teeth in the second pic. But they're there too, just like in the first.

Nam, I don't know why you bother with them. Let them _____ & cancel or do whatever it is they do before a figure comes out. Then sit back & call them out for it when they're _____ing about how they cancelled, & how they didn't think the in-hand pics would be so good.

It's the same damn thing with all these threads. It's getting irritating. Go to any countless threads & see the same topics. The sculpt looks off for Insert Figure Here.

Same conversation, different setting.

Hmm, that is one washed out, naff photo... I will wait for in hand pics to make my mind up. I don't think Hot Toys has ever redone a sculpt and in the process made it worse...I have faith in them.

Hey guys, do us all a favor. Cancel your orders so that when in-hand pics hit, she's sold out everywhere and she's pushing $400 on ebaY you can switch your whining to that and create WTB threads begging for "reasonable priced" Alices. :lol

Nam, I don't know why you bother with them. Let them _____ & cancel or do whatever it is they do before a figure comes out. Then sit back & call them out for it when they're _____ing about how they cancelled, & how they didn't think the in-hand pics would be so good.

It's the same damn thing with all these threads. It's getting irritating. Go to any countless threads & see the same topics. The sculpt looks off for Insert Figure Here.

Same conversation, different setting.

Post count should tell you I spend enough time here to know. :wink1: :lol

It's just disappointing to see this sniveling in the horror boards. It's a shame that the best figures in the game tend to bring with them, the worst collectors in the hobby. I dare say, HT nitpickers are even worse than Necampoop, McFarty and MEZCOmmie apologists. :monkey1

Hey guys, do us all a favor. Cancel your orders so that when in-hand pics hit, she's sold out everywhere and she's pushing $400 on ebaY you can switch your whining to that and create WTB threads begging for "reasonable priced" Alices. :lol

Post count should tell you I spend enough time here to know. :wink1: :lol

It's just disappointing to see this sniveling in the horror boards. It's a shame that the best figures in the game tend to bring with them, the worst collectors in the hobby. :monkey1

You would think people would have learned from Blade and Wolverine. :lol

You would think people would have learned from Blade and Wolverine. :lol

Not trying to justify it or anything but I feel that it's now just people's nature to complain. The internet has given the world a voice; & that voice is a loud, shrieking cry like a child that needs attention & acknowledgement.

I have never preordered a single HT figure, until I've seen the final figure released in HK( "in pictures").. So I never have to cancel anything :monkey3

Well I'm done with my soapbox for now.

I'm going to go back to enjoying my Spider-Man that arrived today. The same Spider-man everyone said would be the worst thing since the last thing.

Nothing worn with being nitpicky ..i mean the figures are expensive and people want the best.:dunno

..anyway decided not to buy this figure, i will take a res2 Alice if they make her like they said they would, but i suppose it depends on how well this one sells.

I will however be buying her body + sub-machine guns loose on the bay for a custom.

Nah, I aint cancelling til I see in hand pics.
There is a slight concern cause it is confirmed that the headsculpt was changed.
I do agree that most likely, that is just bad lighting and bad pic. I had no problem with the original sculpt. I've never been picky about accuracy, cause I'm always about the whole representation. I've never had an issue with any Hot Toys headsculpt, the CR Reeve is phenomenal in my opinion. The only headsculpt that HT made that I thought was way off was Indy and Joker, so I'm just hoping that the new changes wasnt a step back. For me, as long as it is at least 80% likeness, it is good.

I'm still sticking with the PO til I see a better pic of the new sculpt.

I like all this controversy. This thread has been far too dead for far too long and its one of the figures if not the most exciting figure im looking forward to in the near future and i like seeing a new post to read every time i pass by horror

Back