Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea what kind of body to use for Ghost Rider? Is the body "slim" or "muscular" - The Hot Toys true type bodies are expensive on amazon, but found one by MagiDeal 1/6 Scale 12" Muscular Action Figure around $20.00.

It's a narrow shoulder TT with special thin forearms. I would think the standard narrow shoulder tt would work as well. I wouldn't use a muscle body as those can require more effort to move the joints, putting stress on the leathers.

88a984881de0f2877039d7681201d4fd.jpg

My modded Ghost Rider Kit. Head repainted, shoulders and waist padded on body, jacket shortened at sleeves to better fit the gloves without bunching and neck piece repainted with ramita clear red for a better look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88a984881de0f2877039d7681201d4fd.jpg

My modded Ghost Rider Kit. Head repainted, shoulders and waist padded on body, jacket shortened at sleeves to better fit the gloves without bunching and neck piece repainted with ramita clear red for a better look.

How much for me to send mine to you for you to mod it the same?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Had GR when it was released and thought of checking his leather and decided to take some photos of him after applying some leather conditioner to protect it from deteriorating. :)

what do you use on the leather?

I used honey leather conditioner. What I noticed about GR's leather is it feels like it's "dried" out. Luckily, I didn't find cracks or deterioration yet. Once I applied the conditioner, the leather feels like new again.

Last edited:
I can confirm it does fit. The Tron Lightcycle also fits in a detolf.

Back