Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this will be a mass offering like Iron man or even Dark Knight so the supplies will be more limited. Then when more people have this in hand and have good reviews, the price will start to go up. Get it now while most shops still have it for preorder for retail.

Maybe not,retail it is expensive to begin with, who am I kidding yes it will. The question is how much more.

Price will be around retail till they all dry up at the stores, then go up.

If its anything like Barney Ross, then he will pretty much be dry upon arrival. I think the price turned off a lot of people so the numbers of this will be lower than other Marvel figures. Totally another Mark 1 in the making here. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see this go for over a grand a year from now.

Looking awesome, except the skull on fire which a bit weird to me. Still, gonna have to buy one.

If its anything like Barney Ross, then he will pretty much be dry upon arrival. I think the price turned off a lot of people so the numbers of this will be lower than other Marvel figures. Totally another Mark 1 in the making here. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see this go for over a grand a year from now.

I thought it was expensive at the time but I had to have it but for what you get, it's not actually that bad at all. Man I can't wait to see this in hand but I totally agree, the price of this will only rise once they all dry up, especially if it's anything like the Batpod on eBay & that doesn't even come with a figure.

Last edited:
From all the comments above I get the impression that people on here collect more for investment rather than for joy.:monkey1

No, I just buy now & not regret later, I've got quite a few figures now & I've only ever sold one which was a double, even figures I don't display anymore I keep to look back on. All I ment is that I've missed out on a few fig's in my early days of collecting & now I've been priced out of ever owning them.

Its fine that some people invest with them, I don't blame them.

The problem is that it seems that almost all people on here are obsessed with future value of their figures.:slap

To a degree we ALL are- in case in the future you want to resell these you want to get your money back and who doesn't want a little profit, eh??
Plus they are doing far better than the stock market- short term..

ToysDaily:

ap_20110506125208378.jpg

ap_20110506125226490.jpg

ap_20110506125301960.jpg

ap_20110506125329919.jpg

ap_20110506125342826.jpg

ap_20110506125445567.jpg

ap_20110506125429970.jpg

ap_20110506125523624.jpg

ap_20110506125505553.jpg

ap_20110506125536759.jpg

Please someone eat a sock whoever said the flames look toyish