Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed VDG. One of my favorites I never grow tired of looking at this figure. Perfect IMO.

It just.. exudes Arnold.

Great sharp detailed headsculpt.

Great duds (unlike the mooshy soft leather on the DX-10).

MMS 117
Great inclusions / accessories; endo arm, extra T-shirt, rose box, nice basic stand.

..& most importantly - great value at the time of release.

This & the MMS-136 are true gems, never to be repeated I'm afraid. :(

Its going for $521 on ebay at the moment.

Here's mine, with the glasses on it still holds up

fb9c0499cdeb05d1ebcf9b51cddc0618.jpg

Is that the Dx10 sunglasses?

Beautiful pic, Frank Jaeger! :rock

And I agree with everyone: Just captures Arnold's T2 perfectly. I've got it displayed next to the DX13 and it still holds its own.

I'm already thinking of picking up the Tamiya Fat Boy kit for it...

Thanks guys, I forgot I have the DX10 sunglasses on it

I can see the benefits of both sculpts to be honest, the dx fixed some issues the mms had and from that created new problems of its own.

One thing for me on the mms head with the sunglasses on is the chin.

I finally got this one back in the collection thanks to a fellow Freak.

Love the "Galleria" version where it is revealed that he's actually a good guy this time around.

Quick crappy pic:

View attachment 235388

shells075, is that the Tamiya Harley model kit? If so, it looks amazing. Is it to scale with this figure?

It's Testors Road king metal kit

Hi guys I know I'm kinda late to the party but hope your all ok. I've been a lurker on these forums a while. Always wanted hot toys but could never justify spending that amount. Anyway long story short I started my own custom business and voila now I can feed my addiction. I'm contemplating getting this sculpt as I have all the other versions. Why do you guys think this version is better?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457138328518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457138328518.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 386
  • uploadfromtaptalk1457138337659.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457138337659.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 390
"Professor Bob" looks great! :wink1:

This is still one of my favorite figures in the collection. Looks great with the glasses on and makes for the perfect Galleria scene T-800.

Here's an oldie but goodie pic:

Galleria T-800 sm.jpg

I got this from geezyj last week. I had him before and always thought he looked really good with glasses on. Still a really nice figure.

IMG_9991.JPG

Back