Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Arnie would be pretty happy with that given all the roids he took in his youth

I cannot believe that's real and who in there right mind would spend $223 on that. [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

why is it yellow?

14094076427407.jpg

I also notice that silly figure he posted a pic of is not there anymore, I hope he didn't get banned for that:panic:

That's what those emails were! It had been so long since I last got an email from P. that I didn't recognise his handle and put them straight in the junk folder :lol I just restored them to my inbox.

Looks like a temporary ban. He'll be back.

Still one of my favourite figures I own, though that hair is dangerously sharp. I'm still thinking of getting an Arnie 1984 head sculpt but they are few and far between and pricey.
bTW, does anyone know the secondary market price for the original endoskeleton?.

This is actually the first 1/6 scale figure I bought. This is how it starts...;)

I still think it's the best Arnie sculpt so far. I cannot understand why people here tend to prefer the DX sculpt with PERS... Or maybe that's just my impression of the mood here.

I finally got this one back in the collection thanks to a fellow Freak.

Love the "Galleria" version where it is revealed that he's actually a good guy this time around.

Quick crappy pic:

T-800 Galeria.jpg

Got my decal for my Harley
DSCF4235_zpsdqdm8z6p.jpg

shells075, is that the Tamiya Harley model kit? If so, it looks amazing. Is it to scale with this figure?

It just.. exudes Arnold.

Great sharp detailed headsculpt.

Great duds (unlike the mooshy soft leather on the DX-10).

Great inclusions / accessories; endo arm, extra T-shirt, rose box, nice basic stand.

..& most importantly - great value at the time of release.

This & the MMS-136 are true gems, never to be repeated I'm afraid. :(

Back