Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me some time to put the final piece of the puzzel together, to replace the leather sling from the HT Comedian launcher to a Olive drab one. It even took me longer time to take some pictures, but here it is.

cyberdyne_1.jpg

cyberdyne_2.jpg

cyberdyne_3.jpg

Nice work mate, he looks great! What hands are they?

I took a few pictures of my figure last night. Nothing as brilliantly composed as CyberVillain's. However...here they are:
DSC02951.jpg

DSC02952.jpg

DSC02953.jpg

DSC02955.jpg

DSC02956.jpg

Last edited:
Everytime when I look through this topic and see the awesome pictures you guys are taking I want to open my T-800 up! But.. but.. I can't! :(

You deprive yourself of so much fun by keeping it in the box. Unless you plan to sell it, you'll never know the joy of posingthe figure and imagining him beating people up, shooting up mental institutions, and other general bad assery.

Is Hot Toys done with the Terminator for a while?
Considering how popular the Terminator line is, anyone else surprised they haven't made a DX version?

Is Hot Toys done with the Terminator for a while?
Considering how popular the Terminator line is, anyone else surprised they haven't made a DX version?

Any Terminator, either T1 or T2 T-800 or the T-1000 would be great with PERS. So provided they weren't googly-eyed like DX02 Batman I'd love a DX Terminator. And they could certainly justify it with weapons, alternate BD clothes, switchout parts etc. And it most certainly, beyond a shadow of a doubt would be a big seller.

Yes we're all surprised it hasn't happened yet. T2s 20th anniversary this year would have been a good timely opportunity but I guess since they're still pumping out figures from Predator 2, a license they've had for years, I dunno, you still can't rule it out.

My guess would be that the figures were set on hold, as they have so many new licenses and figures to pump out by the end of this year. They really have bitten off more than they can chew now, and releasing Terminators now wouldn't be the best idea.

Besides, they deliberately left out EVERYTHING from the second half of the Terminator movies on their T-800s, so my guess is that they left the door open to continue on whenever they have less licenses on their plate.

The T-1000 though, you can bet your sweet bippy they won't be making one again...probably.

Everytime when I look through this topic and see the awesome pictures you guys are taking I want to open my T-800 up! But.. but.. I can't! :(

Yeah, I've got to get around to opening up mine as well.

I never meant to keep it MISB, but we're moving stuff around and finishing the basement so I don't really know where my collection will end up. Pretty busy these days...

Besides, they deliberately left out EVERYTHING from the second half of the Terminator movies on their T-800s, so my guess is that they left the door open to continue on whenever they have less licenses on their plate.

A point I'd forgotten about - you're right. That could point to an intention (at the time at least) to release T-800s from T1 and T2 covering the second halves of each film.

Back