Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd venture a guess that they also have their plate pretty full with current licenses. I'm sure they're trying to 'strike while the iron's hot' so to say, and get the figures from current movies out while the movie is still fresh. I can still see 3 big sellers, the BD T2 Arnold, Police Shootout T1 Arnold, and Kyle Reese. I'm sure HT will get to them eventually.

We Terminator fans aren't going anywhere, we'll be here when they get around to releasing another terminator. They might not be so sure about Thor and Cap fans.

I'd venture a guess that they also have their plate pretty full with current licenses. I'm sure they're trying to 'strike while the iron's hot' so to say, and get the figures from current movies out while the movie is still fresh. I can still see 3 big sellers, the BD T2 Arnold, Police Shootout T1 Arnold, and Kyle Reese. I'm sure HT will get to them eventually.

We Terminator fans aren't going anywhere, we'll be here when they get around to releasing another terminator. They might not be so sure about Thor and Cap fans.

:exactly::goodpost:

I like the idea. Darnit any way we could fastforward to the end of July, find out whether this is the case or not and then rewind back to the end of June?

LOL, please not.
Causality loop, always hoping for BD T-800 is like a living hell.
Or do you prefer living in an actual living hell then getting no BD, A-Dev?!
:lol

I pray, I hope, that you all are right about SDCC. IF we don't get a Police Shootout and BD T2 I will go crazy. Having those 2 figures will end my Termininator collecting, I hope. lol. Does Hot Toys actually know how many people want those figures? We should start a petition or something to let them know we are here and we want them!

I pray, I hope, that you all are right about SDCC. IF we don't get a Police Shootout and BD T2 I will go crazy. Having those 2 figures will end my Termininator collecting, I hope. lol. Does Hot Toys actually know how many people want those figures? We should start a petition or something to let them know we are here and we want them!

:lol I know how you feel dude:lol And yes personally I think Id be quite satisfied with my Terminator collection if I had those two, maybe get a second T-800 from T2 (if I could afford it) and Id be done. And they gotta know that they are extrmely desirable figures but if you wanted to start a petition thread Id back you :hi5:

Terminator2-T800.jpg

Terminator2.jpg

artificial-intelligence.jpg

terminator2.jpg

Terminator2.jpg

You know this will be one of the scenes HT will recreate in their promo shots if they make this figure. I can see it now.:gah: Why must you torture us Maulfan!

:lol I know how you feel dude:lol And yes personally I think Id be quite satisfied with my Terminator collection if I had those two, maybe get a second T-800 from T2 (if I could afford it) and Id be done. And they gotta know that they are extrmely desirable figures but if you wanted to start a petition thread Id back you :hi5:

Yeah someone should start one. We should waiit till SDCC, if we don't hear anything by then, I'll start one. And Maulfan, thanks for reminding me how much we NEED this figure. :exactly:

LOL, please not.
Causality loop, always hoping for BD T-800 is like a living hell.
Or do you prefer living in an actual living hell then getting no BD, A-Dev?!

Well in this case the 'hell' is only not knowing. I'd just like to time travel to the future, find out if these last few figures happened, and then return to the present so as to not lose that time. Time passes fast enough as it is without skipping swathes of it.

If it turns out HT are in fact done with Terminator well then the Cyberdyne kitbashers are vindicated and its absolutely safe and recommended for everyone to get kitbashing and have those BD customs commissoned. It would be a major 'WTF' at Hot Toys for passing on such obvious guaranteed sellers, another truly inexplicable decision by them but...what can ye do. Perhaps some other company would pick up the license and conveniently fill in the blanks. Of course the only company that comes close to HT is Enterbay and they're incredibly slow and inconsistent and equally capable of stupid decisions. Who knows if they'll even be still around.

Haven't given up all hope yet but if theres nothing at all by summer's end I will go to Hot Toys offices and Terminate them all I'd say these lines are over. Just a feeling going on how they'd have let an ideal opportunity like T2s 20th anniversary pass.

Last edited:
Well in this case the 'hell' is only not knowing. I'd just like to time travel to the future, find out if these last few figures happened, and then return to the present so as to not lose that time. Time passes fast enough as it is without skipping swathes of it.

If it turns out HT are in fact done with Terminator well then the Cyberdyne kitbashers are vindicated and its absolutely safe and recommended for everyone to get kitbashing and have those BD customs commissoned. It would be a major 'WTF' at Hot Toys for passing on such obvious guaranteed sellers, another truly inexplicable decision by them but...what can ye do. Perhaps some other company would pick up the license and conveniently fill in the blanks. Of course the only company that comes close to HT is Enterbay and they're incredibly slow and inconsistent and equally capable of stupid decisions. Who knows if they'll even be still around.

Haven't given up all hope yet but if theres nothing at all by summer's end I will go to Hot Toys offices and Terminate them all I'd say these lines are over. Just a feeling going on how they'd have let an ideal opportunity like T2s 20th anniversary pass.

I agree. The least they could do is confirm that they are indeed planned. That's all I need. I don't care if they come out a year from now just as long as I know it will happen. But it's like you get your hopes up, and then nothing. I would hate for that to happen.:(

We got 2 Sarah Conners (Technically). If we don't get a Police Shootout AND a BD T2, it will blow my mind.

And...well spoken and faster we age the faster time goes by.
Horrible, ain´t it?!

Yeah, since they dedicated this immense detail in the T-800 of 1 and 2, it has to mean something for them too, so I´d guess they don´t let it pass, but we just have to sit out a few more days, don´t we?!

I agree. The least they could do is confirm that they are indeed planned. That's all I need. I don't care if they come out a year from now just as long as I know it will happen. But it's like you get your hopes up, and then nothing. I would hate for that to happen.:(

We got 2 Sarah Conners (Technically). If we don't get a Police Shootout AND a BD T2, it will blow my mind.

:goodpost::lecture

Im sure both T1 Police Shoot Out T-800 and T2 Final Battle Damaged versions as well as Reese are all coming, people need to be reminded that HT has a LOT on its plate right now. They are striking while the irons hot with the Marvel and DC properties right now. Termninator will always be popular. Thor and Captain America and Green Lantern....might not.

Im sure both T1 Police Shoot Out T-800 and T2 Final Battle Damaged versions as well as Reese are all coming, people need to be reminded that HT has a LOT on its plate right now. They are striking while the irons hot with the Marvel and DC properties right now. Termninator will always be popular. Thor and Captain America and Green Lantern....might not.

Yep. Someone posted a similar post earlier. HT is jumping on all the fad movies coming out and cashing in while its hot.

And if thats all it is I wish they'd just say that. But is anyone even asking on their Facebook? (I'm not a member) I dunno am I just completely biased and overestimating the demand for more Terminator figures?

Not biased. As has been said, Terminator will sell very well be it today or tomorrow, it needs no hype, so it gets sold when there's a lull in hot properties like Thor that may only sell well with hype. Sadly it means waiting for us, at least Salvation and lack of major blockbusters in 2010 allowed us to get as much T stuff as we did last year, this year, therems more hot summer movies suited to HT figures so now we must wait. Good news is the figures will only get better.

And if thats all it is I wish they'd just say that. But is anyone even asking on their Facebook? (I'm not a member) I dunno am I just completely biased and overestimating the demand for more Terminator figures?

I've asked and Hot Toys doesn't respond. There's also usually somebody who says, "We don't need more Terminators. Let's get more Iron Man figures! " Or some ____ like that.

Back