Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the bikes are a bit too big unfortunately, that's why I haven't gone nuts to replace mine, there are some nicer details about other ones shared here, but my main concern is size to the T-800 and from what I've seen, you get too small or too big, nothing just right. at least not among the affordable and readily available options.

In hand, the phone bike looks precise, in my opinion. It looks perfectly in scale with Arnie. I've compared pics before I decided to go with the phone and I think out of all the options, the best one is the phone. The remote control one looks a little big, the barbie one, too small. The phone just seems right, definitely cant tell whether big or small in hand, looks just right.

The best option might be the kits but those are way too expensive and of course, not easy to assemble. When I was browsing for the phone bike, at the time I saw several for $50 and under.

I think I paid about 85 a kit? I bought a bunch of other stuff as well, so that might have brought the price down for them a little. I found them stacked under a pile of 1/32 tanks and other armored vehicles. The boxes were a little crushed, and the plastic wrap was torn off of one, but everything inside was fine.

Hey guys, not to change the subject or anything but...

The extra arm that came with my T2, the fleshless one... the fingers are stiff as shat, can't bend them... me thinks the blood has dried in the joints...

Anyone have this / solve this?

Thanks

Hey guys, not to change the subject or anything but...

The extra arm that came with my T2, the fleshless one... the fingers are stiff as shat, can't bend them... me thinks the blood has dried in the joints...

Anyone have this / solve this?

Thanks

Yeah man i have had 3 T2 T-800's

If you , CAREFULLY try to bend each joint , it should loosen up , i had that same problem on 2 endo arms , just take you time and be cautious :wave

Yep, I did the same as Mr.Ecko.
VERY gently bend them, one joint at a time.
It may help to soak it in boiling water for about 2 minutes before you do it.

Yeah man i have had 3 T2 T-800's

If you , CAREFULLY try to bend each joint , it should loosen up , i had that same problem on 2 endo arms , just take you time and be cautious :wave

Yep, I did the same as Mr.Ecko.
VERY gently bend them, one joint at a time.
It may help to soak it in boiling water for about 2 minutes before you do it.

Ok, thanks for the go ahead guys... here goes...

ps... so that's what the "multi" button does...

Been messing around with this extra head sculpt... don't know where to post this / or who would be interested... just bored - ya know...

What do you think of this get up... I have him like this until my commando vest get's here next week... then this sculpt is getting those black lines across the face... anyone know what I should use for the black?

attachment.php

Been messing around with this extra head sculpt... don't know where to post this / or who would be interested... just bored - ya know...

What do you think of this get up... I have him like this until my commando vest get's here next week... then this sculpt is getting those black lines across the face... anyone know what I should use for the black?

attachment.php

Id say use a sharpie marker.

Back