Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great, gotta get my mits on one of those minigun!
One question for those who already have one.
How come in most of the picture posted here the front part of the barrel seems longer than the production shots?
b8b27ebeb8.jpg

terminator2--article_image.jpg

b8b27ebeb8.jpg

What he calls the D ring is the part that is at the base of the barrel, under the grip.
Remove it makes it movie accurate.

Ya gotta lose the D' ring thing too!

DSC02712.jpg

Which bag is this? Very nice!
Coomodel will release the travellers equipment in April/2011 and it will be another good option to enhance T2.

13-25.jpg

8005.jpg

And thaks folks for giving me details in movie accuracy and other things. Now I am checking that I must slide some rings to the end to be more real.

Anyone who has had either the shoulder joint on their T800 break, or needs a complete left arm (with shoulder joint) pm me... I hve some spares from a custom project.
Dizzy

Guys, I'm thinking of getting this figure but I have a question - how do I "maintain" the leather jack to prevent it from "breaking down"? I really like this figure! :)

Guys, I'm thinking of getting this figure but I have a question - how do I "maintain" the leather jack to prevent it from "breaking down"? I really like this figure! :)

What do you mean breaking down? You shouldnt have any problems with the leather jacket, if anything you should be concerned with his rubber torso, but even then who cares.

What do you mean breaking down? You shouldnt have any problems with the leather jacket, if anything you should be concerned with his rubber torso, but even then who cares.

How do I explain it? My friend's Rambo's III bag starting "tearing" when he was trying to open it up to insert an arrow.

Seeing that the T2's leather jacket seems to made of a similar material to the Rambo III's bag, I was worried the same may happen to the former.

With regards to the rubber body - thank you for letting more but I think it should be fine yes? As there is no "articulation" on that particular area? :)

How do I explain it? My friend's Rambo's III bag starting "tearing" when he was trying to open it up to insert an arrow.

Seeing that the T2's leather jacket seems to made of a similar material to the Rambo III's bag, I was worried the same may happen to the former.

With regards to the rubber body - thank you for informing me but I think it should be fine yes? As there is no "articulation" on that particular area? :)

Back