Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is that this is some kind of telephone too, so I am not sure, will it be ok for T800?
I mean is it similar to the other red one you showed?

P.S. If its not inferiuor quality, I prefer white to red actually.

I think it's silver, not white. It's also attached to the base, but I think some people have removed it off the base.

Here is some Arnie Vs Sly action.
Hope it does happen in Expendables 2.:pray:

dsc06350i.jpg

dsc06353l.jpg

dsc06342.jpg

dsc06360q.jpg

dsc06358f.jpg

If you are not used to building model kits dont try it.
Start with a simpler kit then the Fat boy, you dont want your first kit ever to be tried out on a kit that expensive.

Also you need to buy a good airbrush, and learning the skill to weather the bike. I would commission a work like this to someone that knows what he is doing.

That was my first time ever putting a model together. It was a lot harder than I thought. I tried to farm it out but guys wanted like $100/hr. So I just did it myself. And yes, you should really get an airbrush. But you have a different attachment to something that you did yourself rather than commission out. I'm glad I did it myself.

IMG_20110217_213144-1-2.jpg

IMG_20110217_213723.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Jay.
Will enjoy them fo sho and you will too.
:wink1:
They´re absolutely the best, can´t wait to build them

Regarding Cyber´s "fear":
You got an idea of the release of Coo´s traveler set?!

I'm also waiting for the coomodel bag to appear on ebay!!!! Since BBTS was sold out!! Imo they arent on evilbay yet since they havent been released yet.

Loading with Coomodel Guns:

DSC07464.jpg

DSC07469.jpg

My option of hands was the black gloves of Blade. Very nice stuff!

Back