Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a good adress where I could get a full cyberdyne set?
So Gatling (from the MMS-02 would be best), Coomodels M79 and gloved hands?!

Like I said, Germany´s a real pain...

You got a place to complete all the pieces for the cberdyne custom there, A-Dev?

For the Cyberdyne version, assuming that HT won't be making a seperate cyberdyne T-800, all I'm getting is the bandolier and grenade launcher from BBTS - I haven't bothered to try and source any other parts. I don't like the way this figure looks with the minigun and bag. So I'll just be converting my current Enrique's camp 'Uncle Bob' T-800 into Cyberdyne with the M79 and bandolier - I'm not even planning to get gloved hands - I may just paint black over a pair of his hands as I also don't like the way gloved hands extend the forearm unnaturally.

I think toy2.net has the gatteling gun already and is geting the grenade launcher in soon but he doesnt part out hands from existing boxes though he may carry other barnd gloved hands so that be another option for you

Finally bought this figure. A close up photo to share. I was really shocked by the details!

T800_28.jpg

It's part of HT's current painting style. While in certain lighting/photography it looks like the face has freckles, most of the time, the overall look is a clean, realistic portrait. I didn't notice Wolverine having it until one of my photos had the right lighting conditions to bring it out. Same with T-800, most photos don't show it, but some do.

It's part of HT's current painting style. While in certain lighting/photography it looks like the face has freckles, most of the time, the overall look is a clean, realistic portrait. I didn't notice Wolverine having it until one of my photos had the right lighting conditions to bring it out. Same with T-800, most photos don't show it, but some do.

well either way it looks super realistic....:clap

I am telling you HT heard my suggestions and hired those Chinese artists that can write a whole poem on a single seed of rice!!! Look at the eye lashes. These are details you just can't enjoy with the naked eye and what makes photographing these opening up a whole new level of enjoyment. Pics are great with good lighting and likely a good camera as well. Carr to share your setup and gear/lens?

I am still on the fence about this fig. $180 is the going rate in the market right now. Hmmm......

Well if its all sold through at normal retail its only going to get more expensive in the aftermarket so if you're going to get it do so sooner rather than later.

While I'm impressed at the size of the eyelashes and doing them, on some figures they're almost too noticable for males, I'd actually just not even paint them at all for male figures.

Likeness.

T-1000: 62%
T-800: from the side 75%, form the front 66%
Sarah Connor: 40%

Another one of you guys eh?

In some cases I share your points of view but honestly whats with all the Hot Toys bashing and NECAshipping from you guys using the universal translators?? How come you ALL have the exact same opinions?

Back