Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let you know when it arrives :rock

But what was the lapel problem exactly? I haven't been keeping up with this thread...

thanks Gipetto! a number of members here experienced the lapels falling off the jacket and couldn't recover them.

have any of you done the black hands or know what other figures black glove hands I could swap to make the Cyberdyne building Gibbons scene?

have any of you done the black hands or know what other figures black glove hands I could swap to make the Cyberdyne building Gibbons scene?

I used hot toys blade gloves for mine.

p1010599v.jpg

I used hot toys blade gloves for mine.

I was thinking of that too, or the Joker's hands. are the details on the glove same as the one Terminator wore?

has anyone also painted any of the hands that came with T-800 black and can recommend a paint to use?

I was thinking of that too, or the Joker's hands. are the details on the glove same as the one Terminator wore?

has anyone also painted any of the hands that came with T-800 black and can recommend a paint to use?

Im not sure about the joker ones tbh but most people have been using the blade ones.

I added a piccie to my last post so u can see the blade gloves.

Im not sure about the joker ones tbh but most people have been using the blade ones.

I added a piccie to my last post so u can see the blade gloves.

looks very good thanks Crimsonbob, and they fit well of or do you need to use different pegs?

I used some sideshow clone pegs because i think the spare arnie pegs were a bit big. Its an easy fix to make them fit with the arnie pegs but i couldn't be bothered at the time.

How did you get the second exhaust pipe? The box shows only one pipe under the cargo bin??? Was it a mod or does the kit come with spare parts for the different versions? Also, do you have a pic from the side? I'd like to see how big Arnold looks while in a riding pose. Thanx

The second exhaust is in the box (Other quoted)
But there is modification, Because too long of origin.

You can see Arnol here

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69545&page=984

Excuse me if my english is bad and if I understood your question...

did Hot Toys ever explain why the figure comes wearing a grey shirt and separate black shirt, not the other way around? if he's got the clenched punch fists as the default pose that matches perfectly the scene where he steps out of the bar Bad to the Bone so why did they go with the grey as the default?

I suppose they just preferred the contrast of the grey t-shirt with the rest of the black outfit. As long as they provided both t-shirts it matters not.

that's true a-dev but I heard changing the shirt/taking off the jacket is kind of a pain and the shirt is tight to fit over the head, etc.

Maybe because the black shirts have a history of staining rubber muscle bodies. They probably went with grey to try to avoid that.

Picked up one of these guys at my LCS today. Was pleasantly surprised as I had randomly thought about picking one up a few weeks ago, but didn't want to pay Ebay prices. I suppose if this is the second wave, they'll be hitting more places soon.

that's true a-dev but I heard changing the shirt/taking off the jacket is kind of a pain and the shirt is tight to fit over the head, etc.

Can't say that I had any problems of note. How come you hadn't bought this figure yet? Were you one of the few who was holding out for the BD version?

I was waiting to see if the second wave corrected the problem with the lapels now I see it's already released I'm thinking of getting it. I still want the Cybderyne battle but it kind of looks like that isn't happening so I was thinking of getting gloved hands from another figure instead.

Back