Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone any pics of the Dutch head on the T-800 body? Or any info whatsoever. It would be massively appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Here you go.

>

Neck post will have to be modified (still not very posable, but can be done) and you will have to use the T-800 wrist pegs for regular hands. Also cord for knife shealth will have to be replaced becauce of the diameter of the thigh is bigger on the 800 body.

is this common for Hot Toys items, to have the buttons/metals losing their luster so quickly?

One thing I've been noticing about my T-800 is that his neck seems shorter than everyone else's. Not that it's a bad thing, just something that I've been realizing recently.

Could you elaborate, the comment's a little vauge. What's happening with your figure?

I think hes referring to my earlier post. I seem to be having a problem with the silver buttons on my t800's jacket, they went from mirrored silver to rusting. I just wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem.

I think hes referring to my earlier post. I seem to be having a problem with the silver buttons on my t800's jacket, they went from mirrored silver to rusting. I just wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem.
No rust on mine.

It's an easy fix, not that you should have to, however. You can buy pins; the ones used for sewing. Clip off the heads and glue them inplace. I did that to the SS Arnie jacket.

No rust on mine.

It's an easy fix, not that you should have to, however. You can buy pins; the ones used for sewing. Clip off the heads and glue them inplace. I did that to the SS Arnie jacket.

that's my thought too. May even treat them like rivets and bend a small piece over on the back

Both of mine still look the same as when I go them.

yes, I was referring to the previous post already mentioned. I want to get this too but if it's going to start rusting a couple of months into owning it, would it still be a worthwhile purchase? of course you can interpret the rust as being a worn jacket with good use by the biker/terminator.

yes, I was referring to the previous post already mentioned. I want to get this too but if it's going to start rusting a couple of months into owning it, would it still be a worthwhile purchase? of course you can interpret the rust as being a worn jacket with good use by the biker/terminator.

I think a little brush of gloss cote should protect it from rusting.

thanks for the suggestions toylion, but why should a premium item such as this begin to rust so quickly? is this common for other Hot Toys items with metal pieces?

thanks for the suggestions toylion, but why should a premium item such as this begin to rust so quickly? is this common for other Hot Toys items with metal pieces?

I believe it's the environment, high humidity. Mine isn't showning any signs of rust, but I live in S. Calif. Still any metal should have a protective coating on it. The crome coating may not be enough.

Im in a very humid environment. Unless I move that's what I have to deal with. Damn sure not going to stop buying because of the possibility of a little red/brown dot on a item that is notorious to just falling off.

Yeah, things like this shouldn't happen but they do. As has been mentioned all kinds of things play a part in how a piece holds up. Where you place it, humidity, heat, etc. Take for example the ED-209. The dome on mine isn't falling apart. I'm not taking more or less care than those who are having problems with it. The mix of the environment and the chemicals in the piece haven't reacted in a negative way. Do I expect at some point some piece to fall victim to some problem? Sure. I do take some measures to prevent any damage; cleaning, a/c, lighting, etc.

Back