Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't recommend anyone put this guy on any 1/6th scale bike for too long unless you have him standing over it maybe but, still the stitching in his arse area might blow out on you in time or pants will stretch and crack.

What would the measurements be roughly for a 1/6 harley. I found a model kit but not sure if its worth it or not.

I don't recommend anyone put this guy on any 1/6th scale bike for too long unless you have him standing over it maybe but, still the stitching in his arse area might blow out on you in time or pants will stretch and crack.

What's the material made of? is it leatherette?

Videos do it justice. Video is a good approximation of the sense of seeing it in person. I'm only basing that on having seen videos of it versus just pics...I myself still don't have it.

Videos do it justice. Video is a good approximation of the sense of seeing it in person. I'm only basing that on having seen videos of it versus just pics...I myself still don't have it.

Thats still not good enough imo ............. in hand or nothing. Friday for me, God willing. :wave

What's the material made of? is it leatherette?

I'd say it is similar to the bomber jacket used on V1 John Connor though not as soft, i guess some type of vinyl.

The pants are fitted really well so, if you part his legs quite a bit,the stitching starts to show stress a long his taint lol!.

Eh, what can you really do? You start dating some hot piece of ass when they're 22-26 and all the parts are nice and firm. They have their eyes on your checking account so you're getting laid pretty constantly due to their effort to seal the wedding ring deal. Years later you're married with a massive mortgage eating your cash flow, she's popped out a couple of kids and popped on a couple of pounds and your happy going in the garage for a couple of hours to play dress up with 1/6th scale dolls... it's the American dream, you hear it all the time.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that's my bro Flos :1-1:

My wife prefers it to the strip clubs, smoking, drinking and talent scouting. Plus, she actually appreciates the better figures and like me, ____talks the lamer ones. :lol

I with Nam on this one, she's got it lucky. :exactly:

At least you've got material/collateral to show for it than piss....

There is some truth though ............ I get called a nerd alot. :( After that I show her what this nerd can do in the sack. :wink1:

Technically for us, the right word is geek... it's cooler.
Nerd is usually used for when someone's insanely studious and has no life besides big words and textbooks. I mean you can be successful in school, but pump the brakes. We're not on a science forum here. We're on a collectibles forum.

Hence, we are geeks. Drink it in, ladies. :stick

Nerd is usually used for when someone's insanely studious and has no life besides big words and textbooks. I mean you can be successful in school, but pump the brakes. We're not on a science forum here. We're on a collectibles forum.

Well then, ef'n geeks we are :yess:

I'm afraid that I'm bigger nerd than geek, then :monkey2

I'm afraid that I'm bigger nerd than geek, then :monkey2

I didn't mean it quite like that... were any of you those kinds of kids with the taped-up glasses and the...? *Blade3327 stops before too much is said*

Sorry, bro. You rock :hi5:. Still grateful for that Celtic, my man.

Technically for us, the right word is FREAK... it's cooler.

Hence, we are FREAKS. Drink it in, ladies. :stick

Fixed it for ya newb. :nana:

BTW, Pred sigs are awesome. Good work! ;)

Back