Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we're probably looking at the week after next till we have them in hand. :( Thanks, Tex. :rock

If you had ordered from Sideshow (using a forum affiliate banner, of course) - you'd have him in hand or on the way!

And he's great - I'm not a huge T2 fan, but I can't get over how lifelike this figure is. One of HT's best I think.

:mad: I should ban you from my site for saying this.

I'll take care of Dave.

4126432_gal.jpg

If you had ordered from Sideshow (using a forum affiliate banner, of course) - you'd have him in hand or on the way!

And he's great - I'm not a huge T2 fan, but I can't get over how lifelike this figure is. One of HT's best I think.

i did......................:hi5:

wednesday for me...........:woo

dave should implement a site counter tracking system for racking up eliteness points for such acts.......:lecture

:lol ..............or not.

Yup I did. I'm actually in no rush as I have like 5 orders all processing at this time. Batman DX, Koto Thor, Aldo, Major Konig, Popbot 3pack, and this....plus some custom figs...

WOW. That's too much at once.

After years and years of waiting he's finally here. Came directly from Sideshow and one of the best HT figures of all time. Sculpt, attention to detail and accessories are awesome. Took a few pics of him without his shirt for all those that will be too scared to take it off and swap it. Dude is BUFF.

aw2irb.jpg

90u0t2.jpg

2aiqxio.jpg

2wncmkh.jpg

nccgzn.jpg

10sc5tg.jpg

Congrats, MeguiarsEM ................. the body is indeed BUFF! They definitely got his physique down 100%. Can't friggin wait.

werent you a terminator builder at one time?................you seem familiar.......:dunno

any chance of a pic showing what you have done, did you have to cut the clip shorter?

thanks

Can't take any pics atm, but I did have to shorten the clip a little bit. I bent the ends with pliers so that there wouldn't be a jagged edge scraping the jacket, fed it through the collar, underneath the stitching and pinched it till it had the right form. :hi5:

Nah, you must be referring to "The Terminator" ............ he was an annoying prick, he's since been terminated. :lecture

yea he was a bit of an over the top doosh......................:lol

j/k...v........:wave

when this figure was announced i immediately thought of all my terminator customator brethren from the old build your own terminator thread started by tay. good times...:peace

Back