Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i must say that i would rather have the head and neck as one piece,it looks better than having the joint line....its still one of this years best models so far and im sure that it will be in many peoples top tens come the end of the year...

I agree with you 100%!! I am sure the T-800 will be one of my favorites...especially because I am a big fan of the first two movie. :rock

You guys have made some good points, I think I going with Arnold.

Thank you for the input.

Go for Arnold mate!!!

Do we know if the arme pop out like Dutch, to facilitate the change of t-shirts?

This is something i'd also like to know. We know they seperate at the elbows though. Its the sculpt that i'm more concerned about when popping off. I'll be using a blowdryer ................ or not. If its a thin rubber coating i'd hate to melt the finish.

Fill us in when it arrives. :D Lucky ass. :(

Do we know if the arme pop out like Dutch, to facilitate the change of t-shirts?

This is something i'd also like to know. We know they seperate at the elbows though. Its the sculpt that i'm more concerned about when popping off. I'll be using a blowdryer ................ or not. If its a thin rubber coating i'd hate to melt the finish.

Fill us in when it arrives. :D Lucky ass. :(

I would say that the arms don't detach and you just slide the t-shirt off like any other figure. It was quite easy to take the tank top off of Wolverine, I don't see any issues here, might have to pop the head off because of the collar size, but I don't think you'll need to worry about the arms.

This picture rocks.

T800_1854.jpg

Not sure why people are bothered by the neck, looks in perfect proportion to the head, unlike Dutch and past muscular bodies. This and Wolverine have really impressed me for this reason, no giraffe necks or anything weird.

I love how perfect his Sunglasses fit, I was a little worried they wouldnt look as good as the proto.

That's why it's ok that glasses off, his hair looks a little odd around the ears, to help them fit good it's key, and doesn't look too bad even with them off, great job on HT's part of handling that balance.

With the success of this figure, my only hope is the next figure on the T2 line is John's foster dad, with a milk carton being the exclusive. Maybe even John's dog, Max?

On a related note, I wonder if it would look ok with the T1 bulky glasses and brown pants, since I prefer the T1 look anyway.

The black tee is a proper t shirt so? I thought I read it didn't have sleeves or something and was more like a vest for easier removal.

Congrats to Snake and co. for bagging this beast early:duff
Oh and MaulFan, i cant wait to see what you have lined up for us when you pair it with the Fat Boy :banana
Just ordered mine with Eric @T2 so hopefully it should arrive nxt month sometime

The black tee is a proper t shirt so? I thought I read it didn't have sleeves or something and was more like a vest for easier removal.

The only shot of the shirt we've seen without the coat on is in the tray, and you can't see sleeves there. I think they're just folded behind, but some people think it's just a tank.

Oh and MaulFan, i cant wait to see what you have lined up for us when you pair it with the Fat Boy :banana

Something like this :)

9.jpg

Back