Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it stands for wishful thinking, but in this case I'm sure a Battle Damaged will be made

Gotta agree with you there even though I kinda don't want it.

I'll only end up buying it and budgeting (and space) would deem I may not be able to get any of the Terminator 1 figures. :( I might have to sell stuff to make room if it looks that good.

I just cancel my preorder on this bad boy.Sorry but there' something wrong with this head sculpt but no one cant seem to put the finger on it its look just to weird to me.but thats just my opinion..ill pass for this one and wait for a segond version.Sorry but hot toys dint nail that one better luck next time but once again its just my opinion:whip

I love it when in hand pics start to appear...any solid release dates? Late March? Early April? Even the box art has me excited. Anything Cameron is a plus.

I just hope they don't use the silly foam boxes for this line like Salvation, I wasn't a big fan of those.

I liked them but by the 5th figure release of the T:S line you could see the limitations of using that type of box. You knew what you were getting and it wasn't anything special.

I liked them but by the 5th figure release of the T:S line you could see the limitations of using that type of box. You knew what you were getting and it wasn't anything special.

Not to mention it was a pain in the :moon getting the slip cover to slide across the dang foam to open it...

Also, although they protected the contents, my box for either the T-700 or T-600 had a pretty ugly dent in it. Nothing serious but I like to keep the boxes as close to mint condition as possible and always sucks when one arrives with a banged corner or tear or something. If its something I've done then whatever. But when it arrives like that it pretty annoying

Hope the packaging for this though has some pretty nice graphics

Sorry for the non-regular in the Aliens/Robot section question, but has Hot Toys posted any better pics showing off the body itself? The best one I can think of is the Endo arm shot. I'm seriously thinking about getting a second one for the body. It looks better than the Dutch one though its hard to tell yet. The plastic parts would be a plus at least.

Sorry for the non-regular in the Aliens/Robot section question, but has Hot Toys posted any better pics showing off the body itself? The best one I can think of is the Endo arm shot. I'm seriously thinking about getting a second one for the body. It looks better than the Dutch one though its hard to tell yet. The plastic parts would be a plus at least.

I don't think you'll see anything until in hand shots and eBay sales. They didn't even post shots of the Wolverine body design.

Also, although they protected the contents, my box for either the T-700 or T-600 had a pretty ugly dent in it. Nothing serious but I like to keep the boxes as close to mint condition as possible and always sucks when one arrives with a banged corner or tear or something. If its something I've done then whatever. But when it arrives like that it pretty annoying

Hope the packaging for this though has some pretty nice graphics

My T700 came pretty dented up too. I liked the idea at first because it was so different and I could use the two halfs as a generic metal background but by reviecing my 3rd box in that style I was well over it.

I actually find the foam boxes almost seem risker to the figure inside, I don't know, the plastic trays they use as standard for everything else make me feel better about rubs or damages to the figure.

That's a good point. My Connor had a damaged nose. Asthetically I liked them but we need something different from T2.

It could either be the slip case over a box with the flap, the shoe box design which the Marvel license is using or maybe something completley unique which wraps round and unfolds like the Iron Man boxes. They were awesome.

I don't think you'll see anything until in hand shots and eBay sales. They didn't even post shots of the Wolverine body design.

Good point. HT really should realize by now that showing off a new body can increase sells for those interested in parting out figures.

Back