Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head size is fine. I think what's throwing off the proportions is the shoulders seem too wide. Which could partially be because of the jacket and this scale.

It's still a kick ass figure. :rock

I'm new here and i feel quite a few people here like to cloud facts, concerning dx batman they say photo still cannot judge figure integrity, 10% defects in a batch is not serious, the defects are not serious and people are picky.......... HT is lucky to have collectors like EndlessRain can speak up so that HT can keep improving.

*sigh*

We KNOW the Batman DX has bad defects. Hot Toys KNOWS it has defects. Hot Toys said they are going to fix those defects.

So it sounds like we are going to get what we want. In the next batch or how ever it's done.

For now don't buy until it's been situated else you may get a defected figure.

What else is there to say on that issue that isn't a broken record?

But the point here has NOTHING to do with defects. People were moaning that people are being too nitpicky over details.

Like some people did with the DX Bats, and then HT revised it.

Maybe we should go back to T800 discussion. :chew

maybe you should all praise ht for making such a great model......i want to see positive views on this forum....im right to say that there is a lot of negative posts here..and most of them are for the smallest of reasons....i think ht have given us the collectors the best possible 1/6th scale models in the last 12 months...much better than sideshow or enterbay...sideshows stuff in general is poor:horror

I hope he'll be back soon:
82889038.jpg

Back