Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-1000 is worth the money, even above retail. Its a DX in all but name (and no PERS).

I still remember when I first got him (I bought 3). I had a 2 weeks off work as I was recovering from a tonsilectomy. Maybe the most fun I've ever had with a figure putting together my different variations - even despite an agonising sore throat.

Yeah the possibilities with that figure is rediculous. Definitely the best deal HT has offered in recent history. I need to get a second "clean" head sculpt for the biker outfit though, I had one but I traded it for some BR Joker stuff.

MY ELECTRIC CAN OPENER HAS BEEN LOOKING AT ME FUNNY!

ON FRIDAY MY MICROWAVE WAS DOING IT TOO!

I CAN'T WATCH THE TV BECAUSE IT WATCHES ME BACK!

TERMINATOR 2!

TERMINATOR 2 PEOPLE!

:rotfl

One of the top 5 best figures ever made, you will love it!
5f92c10f-9d21-3eb1.jpg

One of the top 5 best figures ever made, you will love it!
5f92c10f-9d21-3eb1.jpg

The sculpt is so awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. After this I only want Blade from past figures then my collection will be perfect to me. This year has been so tough to get older missed figures because of all the new releases. Hopefully by early next year I can grab Blade.

Finally picked the two T-800s up. Awesome addition to my collection! Planning on completing a trade for Blade in the next couple of months... So I'll just need a Davy Jones and the Godfather then I'll be set! Well... Maybe robocop too lol

Finally picked the two T-800s up. Awesome addition to my collection! Planning on completing a trade for Blade in the next couple of months... So I'll just need a Davy Jones and the Godfather then I'll be set! Well... Maybe robocop too lol

Wow, and you even got twins...congrats! :clap Goodluck on your hunting esp. Robocop. :wink1:

It's been awhile since anyone's taken a bunch of pics of their Arnie. I would take some of mine, but I don't have huge gun collections like so many others have. As well as the motorcycle.

I've had this for a couple of weeks but until yesterday I had only my crappy phone camera so didn't post pics. This is Cregcustoms T2 BD T-800 which he sold to me :yess: I'm very lucky to have this especially if HT have officially finished with this line.

CregcustomsBDT-8003.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-8002.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-8004.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-8005.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-8006.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-8007.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-8008.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-8009.jpg

CregcustomsBDT-80010.jpg

wow nice, missed this post. Is the guy still making these?

HT is remaking a Robocop soon.

I'd wait out and get a new one, if I were you. Tough time to be a collector, too many good ____ coming out at the same time. Gotta save every $ :lol

I'd wait out and get a new one, if I were you. Tough time to be a collector, too many good ____ coming out at the same time. Gotta save every $ :lol

Do you have any info to back this up? I would love it if it was true, still angry that i was too late into this hobby, the HT robo was already crazy expensive

Well. . .Hot Toys supposedly has the rights locked up to making one. However, they've had opportunities to make figures before and failed to do so. I wouldn't say this was a foregone conclusion until Hot Toys makes an announcement.

I hope they do, though, seeing as how I just sold my older version in the hopes of upgrading :D

Back