Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I bought a second figure after seeing Blackout's display. That's wicked!

5809918032_94907cf329_b.jpg

5809918024_f30efe4c99_b.jpg

5809371011_21f7574d95_b.jpg

I think it was Endosickness that went the bendy hands and gloves path. I think he was pleased with the result, I have yet to see bendy hands that fit HT joints without mods though.

edit: They might fit withoutout mods,

https://cgi.ebay.com/DID-Bendable-H...052?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b1ff1d1c

And have the gloves cover up the ugly joint.

Thx, CV for quoting me but to be fair:

The path was not that bad, but the problem is that I didn´t found bendy hands either and took the stock T-800 hands with the gloves and the gloves already ripped.
I now have my Cyberdyne Bash standing with TDK glove hands that I don´t use and I can only recommend it.
Looks great and he holds the weapons perfect and sice many, many guys have a TDK Bats in their home and Blade hands are hard to get...stick with the TDK hands.
;)

Good day, just wondering if anyone has a spare left endoskeleton arm they are willing to sell? Thanks in advance :)

So I missed this one when it came out, and the price has only gone up and up. I have a chance to get one for $250 complete. Should I jump on it or wait and hope for a different one down the line?

So I missed this one when it came out, and the price has only gone up and up. I have a chance to get one for $250 complete. Should I jump on it or wait and hope for a different one down the line?

Uh...Jump on it man! In case you decide otherwise be kind enough to pass on the lead. :)

Yeah, absolutely...go for it.
It´s great price considering the time that went by ´til it came out.
I hope that HT will announce something on July 4th, the 20th anniversary of T2, but since nothing is safe and upgrading it yourself to the Cyberdyne Shootout, tae the safe route and get him.

Well, I went ahead and grabbed him. It was a second chance offer through ebay. I was on the fence with this guy for a long time because I wasn't sold on the face sculpt, but I hated just having the T-1000 and T1 Arnold.

I think I'll leave him as a Galleria/Pescadero T-800, because I like the sunglasses on him. Now I'm trying to decide if I want the Sarah Connor or just call it a day.

Well, I went ahead and grabbed him. It was a second chance offer through ebay. I was on the fence with this guy for a long time because I wasn't sold on the face sculpt, but I hated just having the T-1000 and T1 Arnold.

I think I'll leave him as a Galleria/Pescadero T-800, because I like the sunglasses on him. Now I'm trying to decide if I want the Sarah Connor or just call it a day.

I have the same experience like yours before grabbing him.
Overall he's amazing figure, although the likeness of HS is only 75% for me, however, you'll enjoy it once the sunglasses is on:).

Get them all it's only money.

Damn, just bought the Sarah Connor, because the Dollmanron's last post was just too damn persuasive...:rotfl Oh well, at least I can rest in the fact that I have the whole Hot Toys T2 line, sans the T-1000 Sarah Connor...

I have the same experience like yours before grabbing him.
Overall he's amazing figure, although the likeness of HS is only 75% for me, however, you'll enjoy it once the sunglasses is on:).

I dunno, a lot of people say that but I think the sculpt is closer tlo 90% accurate maybe like 85% IMO. I think with the sunglasses on its almost dead on and with them off its the eyes that throw the likeness off for me. Some people say it has a squished look but Im not sure really what it is...something around the eyes. I still love that figure nontheless, its one of my faves and when ever anyone comes over my house( non collectors) hes the one they gravaitate to..well him and my Joker figure. Its funny non collectors that come over my house love to look at them and ask questions. Kids in the neighborhood always want to come in and looks at my toys.:lol Little pieces of art they are.

I dunno, a lot of people say that but I think the sculpt is closer tlo 90% accurate maybe like 85% IMO. I think with the sunglasses on its almost dead on and with them off its the eyes that throw the likeness off for me. Some people say it has a squished look but Im not sure really what it is...something around the eyes. I still love that figure nontheless, its one of my faves and when ever anyone comes over my house( non collectors) hes the one they gravaitate to..well him and my Joker figure. Its funny non collectors that come over my house love to look at them and ask questions. Kids in the neighborhood always want to come in and looks at my toys.:lol Little pieces of art they are.

I actually love the eyes, I think they're dead-on Arnie. For me the squashed face thing is the problem and it maybe makes the eyes look too far apart even though they probably aren't. I think if the face were just a smidge longer the head would overall be in better proportion to the body aswell. I also would have chosen to go with slightly longer hair. So the head isn't perfect to my eyes but as Maulfan said, there may be technical issues, but the likeness is definitely there.

Trust Me!!!

IMG_0764.jpg

Awesomeness!!!! I dont have the Sarah Connor figure but I gotta get it. A buddy of mine has it and I think the sculpt is off but the fig really catches the essence of the character and she just looks so bad a$$. I love when figs come with multiple weapons of large and powerful caliber! :lol

I actually love the eyes, I think they're dead-on Arnie. For me the squashed face thing is the problem and it maybe makes the eyes look too far apart even though they probably aren't. I think if the face were just a smidge longer the head would overall be in better proportion to the body aswell. I also would have chosen to go with slightly longer hair. So the head isn't perfect to my eyes but as Maulfan said, there may be technical issues, but the likeness is definitely there.

In hand this thing definitely looks better. I agree with the 'squished' face though. When I look at it dead on or from the top, it looks slightly off, but when I look at from below, i.e. its on a shelf above me, it looks dead on Arnold.

Back