Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they're getting orders without anyone calling them out for being too high, they'll leave it.

Well, they did have both DX figs at 199 and they both dropped to 165. Leonidas was at 199 and he dropped to 145.

Wait, just checked and they have now dropped the price to 155 on Arnie. Gonna go through them now... should save me over 20 bucks total... damn CA sales tax.

Never heard of any sercurity issues with AE either... Cornerstore had issues I think.

And I've ordered from AE a number of times and always been very happy with them.

Pre-ordered :D:D:D:D:D

I am literally that excited a little pee just came out.

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

That's why I throw them business, they treat me very well, no complaints, I really wish I lived in Canada or close enough to the border, if I could save on shipping I'd give them more business, it's those shipping rates that make me picky about what I order there, but now with the $5 discount, I think my total with them will be cheaper or exactly the same as my Sideshow order.

What discount and why?

They dropped their price $5, it's listed as a sale, but the thing's only been on their site since Monday so I shot them an email asking if I could be given the discounted price. If it was like a month later I wouldn't care but I just ordered the thing and this fast they put it on "sale".

Confirms it, I'm going with Toys2 on this. I would love the rewards points, but this time going with SS is just a bit too expensive, especially without an exclusive. I'd go with Alter Ego, but this one is one I must have quickly (Not DX Joker 'buy-from-HK-ebay-seller' quickly, but close).

Now if only it didn't take 8-10 for Toys2 orders to arrive at my home. :lol

Back