Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batmobile aka Johnnyr2525
Did you win the lottery or something? That's a lot of expensive collectibles in just a few months!

hmm can any give a good guess as to when BBTS might get the t-800. since a whole bunch of other dealers are getting it i'm guessing sometime next month but a guess is a guess lol.

Maybe because BBTS is getting a larger shipment than others? I would imagine they do more business overall than some of the smaller online retailers, so maybe they have to wait for a much larger batch. I'm sure there's some kind of pecking order to all of this...

Cheers matey, it will be there soon enough, dont wish your weekend away :lol

I am no photographer! Just something to add to the thread :)
Hmm, I suppose.

Actually no, the weekend can't come and go quick enough! :lol

All I will be doing is watching Moto GP and eating pizza all weekend, standard.

Batmobile aka Johnnyr2525
Did you win the lottery or something? That's a lot of expensive collectibles in just a few months!

Did you see the 1:2 scale Iron Man Mark 3? :eek:

I wouldn't mind that but 1.2k is out of my league.

Did you see the 1:2 scale Iron Man Mark 3? :eek:

I wouldn't mind that but 1.2k is out of my league.

Yup saw that one that's why I began wondering. LoL! :lol

He also got the Sideshow Terminator T-800 1:2 Scale Endoskeleton! WTH?!

No I just got rid of more expensive hobbies. And I have a good time when I am not getting crap here I usually stay on the other forum. But their are some good Hot Toys coming out so I figured I would see if it calmed down any around here.

Mines sitting at the package room at my apartment building waiting for me to get home.

We shall soon see if WWII uniforms will fit! Bwahahaha.... The Greatest German villain ever...

What if the machines had sent back a T-800 to WWII!!!!!

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

thanks you guys :monkey2

he is truely perfect! HT have clawed it back after the major balls up droped on the dx bats

Back