Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what did you do to get the collar tighter around the neck?

Ye ol' paper clip trick. :bunnydanc
9-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ive kept emailing csc for my tracking number, and they dont reply back. Ive had enough, just ship my t800 already. My status has said shipped/complete for nearly 3 weeks now:impatient:

Just goofin' around....:cuckoo:
1.jpg

[/CENTER]

Just a little tip for this: If you push the pants up a the hips it'll take a lot of the creasing out of the pants below the knee. (thats what she said etc etc)

Its quite difficult as they are pretty tight but its do-able and really improves the lay of the pants. I would put up a few pics of how mine looks now but I dont have my camera at the minute. I'll try later on though.

Actually, you'd want the majority of creases below his knees.

I know what you mean alright but it does still have that look it just makes the pants fit more realistically. I thought it was a big improvement anyways, but maybe mine was just more creased than others anyways :dunno

Yea, i did notice the tailoring varies per figure, especially on the lapels of the jacket and how some have a more even amount of material at the folds and some are not so even but, good enough.

What really stands out on this figure though is how well the tailoring is though, especially with the pants and the fit around the thighs, this new body is pretty awesome.

What really stands out on this figure though is how well the tailoring is though, especially with the pants and the fit around the thighs, this new body is pretty awesome.

+1

First time I noticed it was a wow moment. Looks like his thighs where going to bust though

Couldn't wait till I got my second and I took the jacket off last night to try the pose in the garage when hes standing on watch and also the endo-arm. Just stunning. He looks as cool without the jacket as he does with. Bloody hard to remove the arm though and then I ended up needing to dip the endo-arm and the socket in boiling water to get that in. The endo-forearm is a bit too long but not ridiculously so.

Yeah, having 2, I can see first hand the variation, the one I'm using for my black shirt figure has slight better positioned lapel stitching, but slight, the real difference I noticed betwen the figures is, and maybe it's a matter of how much posing of the neck between the two, the neck looks beefier on my grey shirt figure, but that's ok as Arne himself looked beefier in the desert scenes and grey shirt scenes.

What really bothers me with the Endo arm is how difficult it is to swap. It takes a lot of force to swap the arms and with the end arm, you have very little to get a grip on to put it in, they really could have figured out a much better way to change them.

Back