Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
terminator_two_judgement_day.jpg
That's always been my favourite film poster. Always will be, too!

Maulfan great pic mate

A shame it's 1/12.

img56503157.jpg

img56503158.jpg

I wonder how slim it would be for Hot Toys to make this. Or I'm going to have to buy a 1/6 extremely detailed kit from Tamiya.

4149018399_f711d52337_b.jpg

4149017941_f23406ba9d_b.jpg

Last edited:
So everyone is completely confident Hot Toys will never make the Harley?

I don't see them doing it half assed, and to do it real nice at 1/6 would be a lot of parts and engineering and I just don't think they're going to think it's worth it. It's a gamble, and likely, one from them would run $300, maybe even more, tough call how many people would buy it for that much, suppose you could even sell it to Harely fans, but still, pricey for an extra, and their figure isn't really made to sit on one well, they'd have to make a T-800 designed especially to ride it.

So everyone is completely confident Hot Toys will never make the Harley?

Is it worth picking up the Harley license for a one-off? From what I understand, it's pretty expensive. And as it is, most bikers either prefer the classics or the V-rod, so you're back to the one-off again.

It's sucky when it comes to licensing isn't it. I guess it wont be happening then with these complications.

None of that sounds good for its chances. I dunno, the optimist in me really wants to believe that if they made it they would sell every single unit - so iconic is that T2 poster.

Is there any promo shots of Arnie in his leather gear standing next to the Harley Fatboy? I love how the bike is so low, wide and heavy when on the stand.

Nice pics Maulfan, especially the poster shot you posted previous to this post.

Curious as to why did you pull the head up higher?, to tilt the head back more i take it?.

Here's another option for anyone wanting a 1/6 Fatboy:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Barbie-FatBoy-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cadb1d689

Despite the Barbie label, it's actually a pretty nice bike. I bought one several years ago when Amazon was clearancing them out at $20 a pop. Detail was decent. Some of the potential breakable parts were made out of softer plastic so they flexed instead, but overall not bad.

I wonder if the T-800 would look to big for the Barbie version???

Is it worth picking up the Harley license for a one-off? From what I understand, it's pretty expensive. And as it is, most bikers either prefer the classics or the V-rod, so you're back to the one-off again.

not this guy...............
P1010325.jpg

fatboy FTW............:wave

I know exactly the moment this particular pic is based on. Well most of them really but this one isn't the most obvious moment in the film one would think to recreate. Just as he exits the mall parking lot in pursuit of John and the T-1000 his head is angled slightly during these particular few frames as he makes a turn.

Very nicely done.

I was tempted to buy a Tamiya model kit and put it together myself as i'm not bad at model building. I've done a few 1:24 Nissan Skylines. The comments from members on here though that say he isn't really suited to sitting on it have put me off. If they were cheap i'd buy one just for the fun of putting it together and pose him stood next to it but they're not, so money will be spent elsewhere!

Here's another option for anyone wanting a 1/6 Fatboy:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Barbie-FatBoy-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cadb1d689

Despite the Barbie label, it's actually a pretty nice bike. I bought one several years ago when Amazon was clearancing them out at $20 a pop. Detail was decent. Some of the potential breakable parts were made out of softer plastic so they flexed instead, but overall not bad.

Wow that is a nice find! Is Babie taller than or 1/6 figures? That Barbie on the fatboy looks huge and I have no BArbie to compare ours to :slap But nice details! I rather trade in the RC function that I would never use for the extra details of this

Oh Sean got more pics up :D

I know exactly the moment this particular pic is based on. Well most of them really but this one isn't the most obvious moment in the film one would think to recreate. Just as he exits the mall parking lot in pursuit of John and the T-1000 his head is angled slightly during these particular few frames as he makes a turn.

Very nicely done.

Good eye, that is indeed the moment I was thinking of for that one.

Back