Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up today, oh man!!...

lw7c9.jpg

2mgl7yu.jpg

20ihuh2.jpg

293hh5l.jpg

2ym6ck8.jpg

2884j21.jpg

2nhe3dk.jpg

fc2yk7.jpg

r2487p.jpg

v7475y.jpg

:slap I think theres also an Irish bank holiday the coming monday. What is it with Bank Holidays always coinciding precisely with the date you were expecting to receive a most eagerly anticipated collectible?? It seems to happen so often - not on the lower priority, time-filler figures but on the absolute 'cannot wait another day or I will DIE' figures. Just typical.

Is it next Monday yours is due?

Got him a few hours ago :yess: awesome figure right out of the box!!!

There are tons of great pics already, so I won't bother with whoring it up like someone will be doing later.

t2terminator7.jpg

t2terminator6.jpg

HT is in another league, no one can compete with them, and the T-800 is proof why. The outfit is well made, fits right, weathered and looks like real leathers. They gave Arnold more bulk than he had at this timeframe, but it works with the T-800. Nice sculpt and accessories.

Only nitpick is the elbow articulation. It is way to limited. I think HT should have included some swap out arms with double elbow joints for when the jacket is on. I would have paid $10 extra for that.

Instantly a top figure of any collection and gives a presence like SS Vader. My top 4 of the year so far:

1 HT T-800
2 HT Blade
3 HT Wolverine
4 SS Duke

Its supposed to arrive on june 4th which is friday coming. But I very much doubt I will actually receive it on friday. So then I thought monday....and then I thought f'ing bank holiday! Then the delivery guys will probably be slow going back to work and I won't get it tuesday either. Wednesday then :dunno

Got him a few hours ago :yess: awesome figure right out of the box!!!

There are tons of great pics already, so I won't bother with whoring it up like someone will be doing later.

HT is in another league, no one can compete with them, and the T-800 is proof why. The outfit is well made, fits right, weathered and looks like real leathers. They gave Arnold more bulk than he had at this timeframe, but it works with the T-800. Nice sculpt and accessories.

Only nitpick is the elbow articulation. It is way to limited. I think HT should have included some swap out arms with double elbow joints for when the jacket is on. I would have paid $10 extra for that.

Instantly a top figure of any collection and gives a presence like SS Vader. My top 4 of the year so far:

1 HT T-800
2 HT Blade
3 HT Wolverine
4 SS Duke

You ordered through SS, right EVIL?

Next week seems far away... :(

Thnx mofos!

Such an amazing figure. I was, or am, shocked by the articulation. Didn't think it would be so pose friendly, not that a T-800 did many dynamic poses, but still. Also the endo arm is cool but is far to long and looks funky on him. Should have been shortened up.

More pix....

SDC13417.jpg

This pose is just delicious:clap

Just got my shipping notice from Toys2. He'll be here the 7th. I'll be moving out of the country on the 5th, so I'll have to get someone to accept it for me, pay $40 more for shipping and wait another week. :(

Back