Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost sold this figure off a few months ago. I had it on ebay one night then changed my mind the next morning and stoped it. This is just too cool a fig to give up. I even sold my DX Joker and haven't missed it one bit.. but this one I'm glad I kept.

Well I'm sure it makes a difference that the market hasn't been nauseatingly oversaturated with Connors like Jokers.

I'll be honest for as great as the DX Joker is it was kind of plain & boring. This one has so may more accessories, the cool base and the hydrobot is icing on the cake. To me this is a much better figure overall.

I still have to get the Final Battle John Connor- LOVE the first figure with leather jacket- just amazing.
These Connor figures are HT at their best!

Ah good. Then its just a question of how shipping from Toys2 compares with ebay sellers.

I've got this one though, if I didn't I'd have kept that find to myself :monkey3

I just bought the last remaining John Connor FB from CCG Armory for $170. I guess I lucked out considereing I'm so late in getting this....yeaaahhhh!

Just got the figure today. Turns out I got the version 1 instead of the FB, LOL. I think this was the only figure they had left in stock. Good thing I don't have the version 1 Connor figure and I think this one is worth more than the FB one.

But I wanted the HK416 rifle, Hydrobot and the m203 grenade launcher!

I guess I still lucked out either way.

plastikul...i would say so. $170 for any version is pretty sweet.

mine is out for delivery. can't wait.

Just got the figure today. Turns out I got the version 1 instead of the FB, LOL. I think this was the only figure they had left in stock. Good thing I don't have the version 1 Connor figure and I think this one is worth more than the FB one.

But I wanted the HK416 rifle, Hydrobot and the m203 grenade launcher!

I guess I still lucked out either way.

i think cornerstore comics still has final battle connor, i got mine from em about 2 or so months ago and it seems they still have him in stock.

i think cornerstore comics still has final battle connor, i got mine from em about 2 or so months ago and it seems they still have him in stock.

Corner Store sold out last month on the FB Connor. I noticed it was $160 for the figure. I was too late on this. Thanks for the heads up. I'll settle for the version 1 and try to buy the rifle and grenade launcher loose if possible.

Corner Store sold out last month on the FB Connor. I noticed it was $160 for the figure. I was too late on this. Thanks for the heads up. I'll settle for the version 1 and try to buy the rifle and grenade launcher loose if possible.

bummer man!

usps delivered mine this morning. went home on my lunch break to check him out. really cool looking figure. as good as all these pics have been this figure looks even better in person. i like the color variations on the jacket. there is a lot more depth and wear to the colors. head sculpt looks cool as well. awesome figure and definitely worth it.

Last edited:
Someone sell me one!!! I need this guy but at a reasonable price- might try the trading section and make a trade for something HT I have!

Back