Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a beautiful figure.

5397918908_0f0aa29d47_z.jpg
5397919164_75a9f2b585_z.jpg
5397919452_94d39c2422_z.jpg
5397321031_5dea5c6c4c_z.jpg

As cool as those look, these are the figures I was considering that dio for and I'm glad I passed. It looks great and all, but, for me, it's too small relative to the size of figure, it's more like an elaborate base than a dioaram for me.

Not to mention the crappy paint job Sideshow's done with it. :(
But anyway, I got it for less so it's still cool. And I agree it's too small.

Guys, I just picked this figure up and I need help on how to put on the "gear" is there an online guide or tutorial that can help me? :)

Guys, I just picked this figure up and I need help on how to put on the "gear" is there an online guide or tutorial that can help me? :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RLqMwvBIpGQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Watch this^^^^

Thanks! I appreciate the link! I will check it out after work as it seems I can't access the site in my office! :)

man, great looking pics!

:clap:clap Awesoem Pics ^^^^ Thanls for sharing - damn i need this figure , i just have the regular version :(

you mean the 1st version with the leather jacket? i think that one is actually my favorite version of connor.

Back