Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Sideshow ships this guy this week, it seems like they're quite behind with this figure and Wolverine compared to other figures, getting bored watching everyone else have fun :lol

I like it better this way :rotfl at least this way I can still post pictures without feeling inferior :chew ones you guys get your hands on figures and take your pictures I have to stop :eek:

Eric would kick us out of the store.

we'll take the foodcourt, oh well but you won't join :(

I like it better this way :rotfl at least this way I can still post pictures without feeling inferior :chew ones you guys get your hands on figures and take your pictures I have to stop :eek:

Well you just need to change your line of thinking. It's not a competition, let's see who posts the best photos, it's about having fun with your purchase.

Well you just need to change your line of thinking. It's not a competition, let's see who posts the best photos, it's about having fun with your purchase.

Well that's the thing I am not competing but I have less "fun" ones your mad pictures along with Agen and gang start posting :monkey5
But seriously I need better lighting possibly a light tent as I always do my shots at night when the woman is sleeping :p

Well that's your biggest problem, you have to take photos under the cover of darkness like a crime fighters :lol You need to be able to just have fun whenever, but I know that's not always possible and a wife is more important than figures.

Well that's your biggest problem, you have to take photos under the cover of darkness like a crime fighters :lol You need to be able to just have fun whenever, but I know that's not always possible and a wife is more important than figures.

nono she is not more important haha (yeah she aint on this board... you can tell :D)
but if I play with my figures in her presence she just cant stop taunting and making fun of me :'(
Oh but lately my research into rifles to match the TS movie is not something she is laughing or taunting me about harhar:gun:rotfl

Last edited:
so in the movie some of his fingers are grabbing the gun and not the magazine and should be correct?
Like this?
johnconnor517x719.jpg

jc2.jpg

jc3r.jpg

Looking good!

ok one last one I got JC looking right at me and the focus right on his eyes
jc7.jpg

now I feel like the Terminator... terminated

Hey Geil - great stuff! I almost hate you in a small way because now you have tempted me in to picking up Conner V2. I already have V1 and when I saw V2 I immediately thought I'd pass on it.

I just hope Eric @ Toys2 still has some left when I am ready to order. Just yesterday I put in an order for Marcus which should be coming my way later this week.

I really love Toys2 but I just wish the taxes weren't such a pain in the arse. Having to pay in US dollars plus adding in an extra 13% really sucks. V1 was around $170 US but V2 is going to end up costing me $225 US.

And to think that I started on this crazy path in February 2009 when I picked up the Bank Robber Joker. Since then I've bought so much stuff that I shudder to think how much I've dropped on this hobby. Not to mention all the amazing stuff that is coming in 2010 ... sigh.

Hey Geil - great stuff! I almost hate you in a small way because now you have tempted me in to picking up Conner V2. I already have V1 and when I saw V2 I immediately thought I'd pass on it.

I just hope Eric @ Toys2 still has some left when I am ready to order. Just yesterday I put in an order for Marcus which should be coming my way later this week.

I really love Toys2 but I just wish the taxes weren't such a pain in the arse. Having to pay in US dollars plus adding in an extra 13% really sucks. V1 was around $170 US but V2 is going to end up costing me $225 US.

And to think that I started on this crazy path in February 2009 when I picked up the Bank Robber Joker. Since then I've bought so much stuff that I shudder to think how much I've dropped on this hobby. Not to mention all the amazing stuff that is coming in 2010 ... sigh.

We all try our best to freak each other out and feed into each others addiction hehe ... you know how many times I was in your shoes .....payback time!!

so you are in Canada but not in Toronto and hence when ordering online to ship you have to pay in U$?:lol

We all try our best to freak each other out and feed into each others addiction hehe ... you know how many times I was in your shoes .....payback time!!

so you are in Canada but not in Toronto and hence when ordering online to ship you have to pay in U$?:lol

Hey Geil!

I actually live near Toronto so the shipping costs are pretty fair. I guess that's the trade-off - 13% tax versus $40 shipping from Hong Kong (via Ebay). Did you already put in an order for the new T2 T-800 that's coming down the road? I was happy to see that the price wasn't too bad (especially with Wolverine at $169) I was worried that all future Hot Toys stuff would be around this price.

This forum is where I spend most of my time which is horrible because I see people posting pictures of things I had no intention of getting and then it makes me want them - haha.

I am now even thinking about getting a two-face figure but I really don't want to pay $150 for him.

Oh and by the way - awsome setup you have :) My stuff is just sitting on shelves or on top of my dresser.

This forum is where I spend most of my time which is horrible because I see people posting pictures of things I had no intention of getting and then it makes me want them - haha.

I am now even thinking about getting a two-face figure but I really don't want to pay $150 for him.

Oh and by the way - awsome setup you have :) My stuff is just sitting on shelves or on top of my dresser.

I "feel" you! We all got the same problem hehe
talk to Eric and negotiate a little and showhim some pricing online where its already dropped to below U$100 maybe he will strike you a deal? Never hurts to negotiate, worse is he says no :p
Thanks but its gotto change :p I am so behind with 1/6 and non-1/6 related projects :p

Back